← Computer Vocab 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed.
- b take out, remove, or eliminate.
- c Computer Technology. This command can be used to create a exact replica of words or graphics in a document.
- d appear horizontally and are identified by numbers on the left side of the worksheet window.
- e a "page" within a Microsoft Excel workbook that contains columns, rows, and cells.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the way text is set up in relationship to the margins, 4 types- left, right, centered, and justified.
- make changes (in a text).
- arrange data in a particular order.
- method for removing selected information from a document so you can paste it somewhere else.
- a specific size and style of type within a type family.
5 True/False Questions
Functions → a specific size and style of type within a type family.
Workbook → a "page" within a Microsoft Excel workbook that contains columns, rows, and cells.
Labels → the titles given to a graph, the axes of a graph, or to the scales on the axes of a graph.
Columns → appear vertically and are identified by letters at the top of the worksheet window.
Formulas → controls the overall appearance of a document, including margins, text size, style and font, headers, and footers.