← Computer Vocab 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a appear horizontally and are identified by numbers on the left side of the worksheet window.
- b take out, remove, or eliminate.
- c arrange data in a particular order.
- d set formula of words for indicating the procedure to be followed.
- e the way text is set up in relationship to the margins, 4 types- left, right, centered, and justified.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- controls the overall appearance of a document, including margins, text size, style and font, headers, and footers.
- method for removing selected information from a document so you can paste it somewhere else.
- a Microsoft Excel file that contains individual worksheets. It is also sometimes called a spreadsheet file.
- the titles given to a graph, the axes of a graph, or to the scales on the axes of a graph.
- to put an object, picture of text into a part of a document.
5 True/False Questions
Functions → a specific size and style of type within a type family.
Columns → appear vertically and are identified by letters at the top of the worksheet window.
Font → arrange data in a particular order.
Worksheet → a Microsoft Excel file that contains individual worksheets. It is also sometimes called a spreadsheet file.
Values → to insert text or graphics that have been copied or cut from a different location in your document.