← Chap 20 Sec 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ways to transfer electron charges
- The loss of static electricity as electric charges transfer from one object to another.
- charges are neither created nor destroyed
- A discharge of electricity form a thunder clout to the ground, to another cloud, or to another spot in the cloud within itself.
- a field of force surrounding a charged particle
5 True/False Questions
Induction → Passing electrons without contact. Causes lighting, static shocks
Thunder → a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning
Static Charges → A buildup of a static charge in an object
Electric current → a field of force surrounding a charged particle
Protons → Rubbing two different materials together