5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir Lancelot du Lac
- Morgan Le Fey
- Uther Pendragon
- King Arthur
- Lady Guinevere
- a King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- b -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- c He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
- d Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- e Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
- Invasion of England, lead by William the Conquer (The Duke of Normandy)
- A mission for a individual.
- English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
5 True/False questions
Mordred → Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
Sir Gawain → (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
Avalon → Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
The Lady of the Lake → King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
Merlin → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.