5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Knights of the Round Table
- Uther Pendragon
- Lady Guinevere
- King Arthur
- a King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- b The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
- c Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
- d Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- e He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- Invasion of England, lead by William the Conquer (The Duke of Normandy)
- A mission for a individual.
- (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
- One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
5 True/False questions
Lady Igraine → Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
The Lady of the Lake → Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
The Holy Grail → Serum that makes you immortal.
Camelot → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
Celtic Mythology → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.