5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lady Guinevere
- Sir Gawain
- Lady Igraine
- a Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- b King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- c a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- d One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
- e Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
- Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
5 True/False Questions
Morgan Le Fey → Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
Uther Pendragon → Serum that makes you immortal.
Quest → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
The Knights of the Round Table → Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
Excalibur → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.