5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Norman Conquest of 1066
- The Knights of the Round Table
- Sir Thomas Malory
- a A mission for a individual.
- b Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
- c English writer who published a translation of romances about King Arthur taken from French and other sources (died in 1471)
- d The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
- e Invasion of England, lead by William the Conquer (The Duke of Normandy)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
- The Mythology of Celtic Polytheism. It was the religion of the Iron Age Celtics. It did not really survive the Roman Empire.
- Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
- He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
5 True/False questions
Camelot → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
Merlin → Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
Avalon → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
The Lady of the Lake → Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
Lady Igraine → Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.