5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Holy Grail
- Sir Galahad
- The Knights of the Round Table
- a Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- b The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
- c (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
- d Serum that makes you immortal.
- e A mission for a individual.
5 Multiple choice questions
- He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
- King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
- Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
- Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
5 True/False questions
Sir Gawain → One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
Camelot → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.
Excalibur → the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
Lady Igraine → Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
Celtic Mythology → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.