5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sir Gawain
- The Holy Grail
- Sir Galahad
- a Blissful world of the dead (Celtic Mythology) Also means a type of island.
- b Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- c Serum that makes you immortal.
- d One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
- e (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
- a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
- Ruler of Camelot, fighter of the Saxons, a great king who brought peace and unity to England for years. He is always portrayed as a good and just man. Married to Queen Guinevere.
- A mission for a individual.
5 True/False Questions
Morgan Le Fey → Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
The Lady of the Lake → Vivien was the lady of the lake disappeared with the infant Sir. Lancelot into her domain in the lake.
Mordred → Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
Lady Guinevere → King Arthur's wife. Had an affair with Sir Lancelot. She is welsh, "loveliest lady". Descendant of Roman.
Uther Pendragon → Serum that makes you immortal.