5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sir Galahad
- Lady Igraine
- Sir Gawain
- a One of the greatest knights, no other knights in as many tales.
- b Mostly a wizard though he is many different things, such as a prophet and bard. Teacher in Vortigern's court.
- c Mother of King Arthur. Wife of Uther Pendragon.
- d a code that knights adopted in the late Middle Ages; requiring them to be brave, loyal and true to their word; they had to fight fairly in battle, and pay respect to women
- e (Arthurian legend) the most virtuous knight of the Round Table
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Mythology of Celtic Polytheism. It was the religion of the Iron Age Celtics. It did not really survive the Roman Empire.
- -Best of all Arthur's knights
-Son of Sir Ban of Benwick (France)
-In love with Guinevere
-Father of Sir Galahad
- the legendary sword of King Arthur. It was a gift from Avalon.
- Was a popular sorceress. She was the daughter of king Gorlois.
- A mission for a individual.
5 True/False questions
Mordred → Arthur's nephew, Arthur and Mordred engaged and a lot of battles. The last battle was at the River Camblann. Son of Igraine.
The Holy Grail → Serum that makes you immortal.
The Knights of the Round Table → The table that King Arthur and his knights hold court. Raised to not have as many fights between the knights.
Uther Pendragon → He was a British king, and was the youngest son of Constantine. He was the father of Arthur. He was the husband of Lady Igraine.
Avalon → City where Arthur's court is established. The greatest and most famous court and castle associated with King Arthur.