6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- an event that decreases the behavior that it follows
- in psychoanalysis, a method of exploring the unconscious in which the person relaxes and says whatever comes to mind, no matter how trivial or embarrassing.
- the imitation of behavior through observational learning
- a therapist attitude that conveys a caring for, and acceptance of, the client as a valued person
- a nonspecific therapeutic change that occurs as a result of a person's expectations of change rather than as a direct result of any specific treatment
5 True/False questions
time out → the imitation of behavior through observational learning
psychodynamic approach → a method of psychotherapy that seeks to help clients gain insight by recognizing, understanding, and dealing with unconcious thoughts and emotions
Token economy → punishing for bad behavior
reinforcment → an event that decreases the behavior that it follows
Psychoanalysis → A psychoanalytic technique in which the therapist interprets the symbolic meaning of the client's dreams.