6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the diminishing of a conditioned response; occurs in classical conditioning when an unconditioned stimulus (US) does not follow a conditioned stimulus (CS); occurs in operant conditioning when a response is no longer reinforced.
- punishing for bad behavior
- in psychoanalysis, a method of exploring the unconscious in which the person relaxes and says whatever comes to mind, no matter how trivial or embarrassing.
- a therapy that allows the client to decide what to talk about, without direction, judgment, or interpretation from the therapist
- the imitation of behavior through observational learning
5 True/False questions
Placebo effect → punishing for bad behavior
Token economy → usually in a theraputic enviroment, the giving tokensfor good behavior that have no intrinsic value but with a many of them can trade in for somrthing more valuable
reinforcment → an event that decreases the behavior that it follows
unconditional positive regard → a therapist attitude that conveys a caring for, and acceptance of, the client as a valued person
punishment → reward or punishment, consequence that increases the probability a behavior will occur.