6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a method of psychotherapy that seeks to help clients gain insight by recognizing, understanding, and dealing with unconcious thoughts and emotions
- the imitation of behavior through observational learning
- a nonspecific therapeutic change that occurs as a result of a person's expectations of change rather than as a direct result of any specific treatment
- Freud; problems can be found in your unconsciousness
- punishing for bad behavior
5 True/False Questions
unconditional positive regard → treatments that use classical conditioning principles to change behavior
Client-Centered Therapy → treatments that use classical conditioning principles to change behavior
Token economy → punishing for bad behavior
dream analysis → A psychoanalytic technique in which the therapist interprets the symbolic meaning of the client's dreams.
free association → in psychoanalysis, a method of exploring the unconscious in which the person relaxes and says whatever comes to mind, no matter how trivial or embarrassing.