5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- f is continuous at x=c if...
- Inverse Tangent Antiderivative
- Critical Number
- The position function OR s(t)
- e If f'(c)=0 or does not exist, and c is in the domain of f, then c is a critical number. (Derivative is 0 or undefined)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- If f is continuous on [a,b] then f has an absolute maximum and an absolute minimum on [a,b]. The global extrema occur at critical points in the interval or at endpoints of the interval.
5 True/False Questions
Mean Value Theorem →
The instantaneous rate of change will equal the mean rate of change somewhere in the interval. Or, the tangent line will be parallel to the secant line.
Natural log function →