5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What animal(s) is/are the reservoir for Leishmania infantum?
- What methods can prevent Giardia and Cryptosporidium infections?
- Anaplasma is transmitted by which genera of ticks?
- What ectoparasite is the smallest flea?
- What does Ro tell you?
- a Filter drinking water
No diapers in the pool
- b Ixodes
- c Tunga penetrans
- d Average number of new cases caused by each existing case
- e Dogs
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Reduction in the expression and severity of clinical diseases
- Echinococcus granulosis
- Trypanosoma brucei
5 True/False Questions
What is the procedure for unvaccinated animals that bite people? → Euthanize and test
Quarantine if allowed
Which Giardia is the most important zoonosis? → type A
What is the definition of disease elimination? → Number of animals who have a particular disease
RMSF is transmitted by which genera of ticks? → Ixodes
What kind of cyst is associated with Echinococcus granulosis? → Hydatid