5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A human vaccine is available for which alphavirus(es)?
- How can people prevent Toxoplasma oocyst sporulation?
- What is/are method(s) of control for Taeniasis?
- What is the procedure for vaccinated animals without symptoms that bite people?
- How are felids infected with Toxoplasma?
- a None
- b Quarantine for 10 days
- c Oocysts in the soil
Tissue cysts in intermediate hosts
- d Clean the litter box daily
- e Human Sanitation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bacillus anthracis
- Microsporum canis
5 True/False questions
What is the definition of a proportion? → Permanent reduction of a disease incidence to zero worldwide
How can people reduce their exposure to Toxoplasma? → Get someone else to clean the litter box
Cook pork products thoroughly
Wash hands after gardening
Wash hands after cooking pork products
How can people prevent infection by Toxoplasma oocysts? → Clean the litter box daily
What control program is shared by all milk-borne zoonoses? → Pasteurization
What is the basic triad of descriptive epidemiology? → Person