5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which fly is NOT an obligate parasite?
- What are the classifications for larval migrans?
- RMSF is transmitted by which genera of ticks?
- What is the vector for Trypanosoma cruzi?
- What is the maintenance cycle for Sylvatic Yellow Fever?
- a Cutaneous
- b Kissing bugs
- c Dermacentor
- d Mosquito-monkey-mosquito
- e Lucilia sericata
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sleeping sickness
- Genetic susceptibility
- Intermediate Host
- Taenia saginata
5 True/False questions
Which bacterial zoonoses are milk-borne? → Brucella
Ticks are vectors for which parasite? → Babesia
A human vaccine is available for which alphavirus(es)? → EEE
Which bacterial zoonoses are tick-borne? → Borrelia
How are felids infected with Toxoplasma? → Eating contaminated vegetables