5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Are the encysted larva located in the definitive host or the intermediate host?
- How can people reduce their exposure to Toxoplasma?
- With which epidemic curve will you see a single peak?
- What is the goal of secondary prevention?
- What are some examples of bacterial zoonoses?
- a Intermediate Host
- b Anthrax
- c Common Source with Point Exposure
- d Improve survival
- e Get someone else to clean the litter box
Cook pork products thoroughly
Wash hands after gardening
Wash hands after cooking pork products
5 Multiple choice questions
- Intrinsic determinant
5 True/False questions
What is the definition of an extrinsic determinant? → Factors external to the animal
What kind of cyst is associated with Echinococcus granulosis? → Alveolar
What animal(s) is/are the reservoir for Leishmania infantum? → Dogs
Which Cryptosporidium is the most important zoonosis? → Pasteurization
What are some examples of helminthic zoonoses? → Baylisascariasis