5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the definition of secondary prevention?
- What diseases are caused by flaviviruses?
- What species is responsible for the majority of Rabies cases in Puerto Rico?
- What are some examples of viral zoonoses?
- Which zoonotic organism causes neurocysticercosis in people?
- a Mongoose
- b Taenia solium
- c Colorado tick fever
Rift Valley Fever
- d Reduction in the expression and severity of clinical diseases
- e SLEV
West Nile Virus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Reduce the reservoir
- Improve survival
- Number of disease cases over a period of time
- Probability of transmission
5 True/False Questions
Taenia solium can cause what severe disease in humans? → Neurocysticercosis
What animal(s) is/are the reservoir for Bartonella? → Poisoning/envenomation
Bites, kicks, and scratches
Anthroponoses from animal-derived food
What is the most common route of transmission for Rabies? → Pasteurella
Echinococcus granulosis commonly develops cysts in which organ(s)? → Liver
What are the types of categorical variables? → Nominal