5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Face flies are vectors for which parasite?
- Where are adults most often bitten by dogs?
- Which bacterial zoonoses are tick-borne?
- What is the term for factors that make the disease more or less likely?
- What is the denominator for Cumulative Incidence?
- a Extremities
- b Borrelia
- c Thelazia
- d Total population at risk at the beginning of the time period
- e Secondary determinant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Oestrus ovis
- Undercooked pork
- Sum of time each individual is at risk
5 True/False questions
What things are NOT consider to be Zoonoses? → Poisoning/envenomation
Bites, kicks, and scratches
Anthroponoses from animal-derived food
Kissing bugs are vectors for which parasite? → Trypanosoma cruzi
A human vaccine is available for which flavivirus(es)? → Yellow Fever
Which enteric bacterial pathogens are zoonotic? → Campylobactor
What is the numerator for Incidence Rate? → Sum of time each individual is at risk