← Epi: Final Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which protozoa are obligately parasitic?
- What is the definition of myiasis?
- Which alphavirus(es) is/are reportable in the USA?
- What type of variable is given by a list of classes?
- What is the most cost-effective prevention for Rabies?
- a EEE
- b Leishmania
- c Reduce the reservoir
- d Infestation with fly larvae
- e Categorical
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Genetic susceptibility
- Rickettsia rickettsii
- Temporal Relationship
5 True/False Questions
What is used to protect people who have been exposed to rabies? → Dog flea
How can people prevent Toxoplasma oocyst sporulation? → Clean the litter box daily
What is the best method for preventing Dipylidium caninum in humans? → Reduce the reservoir
What is the vector for Trypanosoma cruzi? → Kissing bugs
RMSF is transmitted by which genera of ticks? → An expression of the frequency with which an event occurs in a defined population