← Epi: Final Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which zoonoses are you more likely to get from a dog than a cat?
- What is the procedure for unvaccinated animals that bite people?
- Which age group of cats is less likely to be shedding Toxoplasma: young or adult?
- Which Brucella species is most pathogenic in people?
- Which alphavirus(es) is/are reportable in the USA?
- a EEE
- b Adult
- c melitensis
- d Cestodes
- e Euthanize and test
Quarantine if allowed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Reduction in the expression and severity of clinical diseases
- Eating infected meat
- Ctenocephalides felis
5 True/False Questions
What is the procedure for vaccinated animals with symptoms that bite people? → Booster and 45 day observation
What is another term of Cumulative Incidence? → Attack Rate
What factors are increasing resistance rates in bacteria? → Inappropriate use
Which fly is NOT an obligate parasite? → Toxocara
What is the maintenance cycle for EEE? → A fraction in which the numerator is part of the denominator