5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which parasites cause larval migrans?
- With which epidemic curve will you see a single peak?
- How do humans become the intermediate host?
- How can people get infected with Toxoplasma bradyzoites?
- What animal(s) is/are the reservoir for Bartonella?
- a Common Source with Point Exposure
- b Eating larvated eggs
- c Undercooked pork
- d Toxocara
- e Cats
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Permanent reduction of a disease incidence to zero worldwide
- Yellow Fever
- Colorado tick fever
Rift Valley Fever
5 True/False Questions
What is the numerator for Period Prevalence? → Number of disease cases over a period of time
The assumption of a closed herd is required for what? → An expression of the frequency with which an event occurs in a defined population
What is the measure of association for a Cohort Study? → Animals
Are the adult tapeworms located in the definitive host or the intermediate host? → Eating infected meat
How long must a tick be attached to a host to transmit Lyme disease? → > 48 hrs.