5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the definition of a continuous variable?
- What are some examples of viral zoonoses?
- What is the denominator for Cumulative Incidence?
- What species is the principle host for Rabies in Africa and Asia?
- Vaccines for alphavirus diseases are available for which species?
- a Dogs
- b Total population at risk at the beginning of the time period
- c Variable con take on any value within the limits of the variable ranges
- d Horses
- e Colorado tick fever
Rift Valley Fever
5 Multiple choice questions
- Number of disease cases over a period of time
- Yellow Fever
- A fraction in which the numerator is not part of the denominator
- Reduce the reservoir
5 True/False questions
What are the Bot fly species? → Face flies
What things are NOT consider to be Zoonoses? → Poisoning/envenomation
Bites, kicks, and scratches
Anthroponoses from animal-derived food
What is the vector for Trypanosoma brucei? → Tsetse flies
Which zoonotic organism causes neurocysticercosis in people? → Taenia solium
Which zoonoses can you get from equids (including mosquito vectors)? → Salmonella