5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What factors are increasing resistance rates in bacteria?
- Which ectoparasite is host specific and not a zoonosis?
- What is the best method for preventing hookworms in humans?
- How can people prevent infection by Toxoplasma bradyzoites?
- What is the definition of a primary determinant?
- a Inappropriate use
- b A major contributing factor, usually a necessary factor
- c Lice
- d Freeze pork >7 days
- e Reduce the reservoir
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common Source with Point Exposure
- Microsporum canis
WEE, EEE, and VEE
5 True/False questions
What is the numerator for Point Prevalence? → Number of new disease cases during a time period
Where do Toxoplasma oocysts sporulate? → Oocysts
Which is more lethal in humans: EEE or WEE? → Mosquito-bird-mosquito
What type of condition is partially determined by genotype? → Genetic susceptibility
How can people prevent infection by Toxoplasma oocysts? → Oocysts in the soil
Tissue cysts in intermediate hosts