5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which bacterial zoonoses are "Category A" agents?
- What are the classifications of disease due to Leishmania?
- Which alphavirus(es) is/are reportable in the USA?
- What is the goal of primary prevention?
- What species is the principle host for Rabies in Africa and Asia?
- a Bacillus anthracis
- b Reduce incidence
- c EEE
- d Dogs
- e Cutaneous
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Taenia solium
- Booster and 45 day observation
5 True/False Questions
What diseases are caused by alphaviruses? → EEE
How long must a tick be attached to a host to transmit Lyme disease? → > 48 hrs.
What tapeworms can use the human as a definitive host? → Borrelia
How can people prevent infection by Toxoplasma bradyzoites? → Clean the litter box daily
What animal(s) is/are the reservoir for Leishmania infantum? → Cats