← Epi: Final Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What tapeworms can use the human as a intermediate host?
- What is the common name of Ctenocephalides canis?
- Which zoonoses can you get from rodents?
- How are felids infected with Toxoplasma?
- What is the maintenance cycle for WEE?
- a Dog flea
- b Tularemia
- c Mosquito-bird-mosquito
- d Oocysts in the soil
Tissue cysts in intermediate hosts
- e Echinococcus granulosus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Odds Ratio
- Tsetse flies
5 True/False Questions
What is the common name of Ctenocephalides felis? → Cat flea
What is the #1 procedure for unvaccinated animals after a domestic animal is bitten? → Euthanize and test
Quarantine if allowed
What are the classifications of disease due to Leishmania? → Cutaneous
What is the term for factors that make the disease more or less likely? → Secondary determinant
What is/are method(s) of control for Cystic Echinococcosis? → Humans