5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which zoonoses can you get from equids (including mosquito vectors)?
- What tapeworms can use the human as a definitive host?
- What is the procedure for currently vaccinated animals after a domestic animal is bitten?
- How long does it take Toxoplasma oocysts to sporulate?
- Which protozoal zoonoses are difficult to kill with chlorine?
- a 1-5 days
- b Salmonella
WEE, EEE, and VEE
- c Taenia saginata
- d Booster and 45 day observation
- e Cryptosporidium
5 Multiple choice questions
- Number of new disease cases during a time period
- Eating an infected flea
- Euthanize and test
5 True/False questions
Which bacterial zoonosis is waterborne? → Leptospira
What is the procedure for a healthy client after being bitten by their kitten? → Wash out wound
What species is responsible for the majority of Rabies cases in Puerto Rico? → Skunks
Which age group sheds more Giardia and/or Cryptosporidium cysts: young or adult? → 1-5 days
What is the best method for preventing hookworms in humans? → Ctenocephalides felis