← Epi: Final Review Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What animal(s) is/are the reservoir for Tularemia?
- What are the most common types of measures?
- Which Brucella species is most pathogenic in people?
- What are some examples of indirect transmission?
- What are some examples of protozoal zoonoses?
- a Counts
- b melitensis
- c Cats
- d Foodborne
- e Trypanosomiasis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Bacillus anthracis
- Sum of time each individual is at risk
5 True/False Questions
Where are children most often bitten by dogs? → Head
Are the adult tapeworms located in the definitive host or the intermediate host? → An expression of the frequency with which an event occurs in a defined population
What occupation is a noted Yellow Fever risk group? → Tunga penetrans
What is the basic triad of analytical epidemiology? → Maintenance of health so that the disease process never starts
Trypanosoma brucei causes what disease in humans? → Sleeping sickness