← Chapter 14 sec 3 Test
4 Written Questions
4 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fled to Netherlands when they knew they where going to lose.
- A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
- The American commander during World War I
- 1. A draft
2. Raising taxes/Borrowing money
3. Rashoning consumer products
4. Controlling prices/otherwise regulating the economy
5. Censoring propaganda
3 True/False Questions
Treaty of Brest-Litovsk → The treaty that ended the war between Russia and Germany.
Propaganda → information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause
The Lusitania → A ship that was sunk by a German U-Boat. It had 1200 people on it including 128 americans. 1915. Made america mad because of the unlimited submarine warfare.They stopped using ultimate sub. warfare but then went back to it later.