4 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- Woodrow Wilson's plan to end WW1 and other future wars.
1. Freedom of the seas
2. Free trade
3. Reduction of arms
4. The end of secret treaties
5. Self determination in eastern Europe
6. A general association of Nations (The League of Nations)
- A telegram sent to Mexico by the Germans to see if the Mexicans would go to war with America. Caused the Americans to join the war.
- Fled to Netherlands when they knew they where going to lose.
- A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
3 True/False questions
total war → A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
Propaganda → information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause
Edith Cavell → a British nurse who was accused of helping British prisoners escape. Executed by the Germans which outraged the British.