4 Written Questions
4 Multiple Choice Questions
- A ship that was sunk by a German U-Boat. It had 1200 people on it including 128 americans. 1915. Made america mad because of the unlimited submarine warfare.They stopped using ultimate sub. warfare but then went back to it later.
- The American commander during World War I
- A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
- Fled to Netherlands when they knew they where going to lose.
3 True/False Questions
Edith Cavell → 1. A draft
2. Raising taxes/Borrowing money
3. Rashoning consumer products
4. Controlling prices/otherwise regulating the economy
5. Censoring propaganda
Treaty of Brest-Litovsk → The treaty that ended the war between Russia and Germany.
The fourteen points → Woodrow Wilson's plan to end WW1 and other future wars.
1. Freedom of the seas
2. Free trade
3. Reduction of arms
4. The end of secret treaties
5. Self determination in eastern Europe
6. A general association of Nations (The League of Nations)