4 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- A ship that was sunk by a German U-Boat. It had 1200 people on it including 128 americans. 1915. Made america mad because of the unlimited submarine warfare.They stopped using ultimate sub. warfare but then went back to it later.
- A Russian man who lead the Revolution in Russia.
- The treaty that ended the war between Russia and Germany.
- a British nurse who was accused of helping British prisoners escape. Executed by the Germans which outraged the British.
3 True/False questions
total war → 1. A draft
2. Raising taxes/Borrowing money
3. Rashoning consumer products
4. Controlling prices/otherwise regulating the economy
5. Censoring propaganda
Conscription → The draft
The Zimmerman telegram → A telegram sent to Mexico by the Germans to see if the Mexicans would go to war with America. Caused the Americans to join the war.