4 Written Questions
4 Multiple Choice Questions
- a British nurse who was accused of helping British prisoners escape. Executed by the Germans which outraged the British.
- A ship that was sunk by a German U-Boat. It had 1200 people on it including 128 americans. 1915. Made america mad because of the unlimited submarine warfare.They stopped using ultimate sub. warfare but then went back to it later.
- Fled to Netherlands when they knew they where going to lose.
- The draft
3 True/False Questions
Jack Pershing → The American commander during World War I
The fourteen points → Woodrow Wilson's plan to end WW1 and other future wars.
1. Freedom of the seas
2. Free trade
3. Reduction of arms
4. The end of secret treaties
5. Self determination in eastern Europe
6. A general association of Nations (The League of Nations)
The Zimmerman telegram → A telegram sent to Mexico by the Germans to see if the Mexicans would go to war with America. Caused the Americans to join the war.