5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a One who makes a humble request to (someone); plead
- b 1. the process of combining objects or ideas into a complex whole. 2. the combination or whole produced by such a process.
- c 1. a Jewish house of worship, often having facilities for religious instruction.
2. an assembly or congregation of Jews for the purpose of religious worship.
- d 1. Biology . the living together of two dissimilar organisms, often to their mutual benefit.
2. any interdependent or mutually beneficial relationship between two persons, groups, etc.,
- e 1. several or various; miscellaneous
2. all and sundry - all the various people, individually and collectively
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. a raw, inexperienced person; novice.
2. a newcomer to the ranching and mining regions of the western U.S., unused to hardships.
3. one in the lowest rank of the Boy Scouts of America or girl Scouts of America.
- 1. a stone or other small object, usually inscribed or carved, believed to protect the wearer from evil influences. 2. anything thought to have magical or protective powers.
- 1. of, pertaining to, endowed with, or affecting the sense of touch.
ex. tactile learning : leaRNING BY TOUCH OR EXPERIANCE
- a school of economic thought that emphasizes the importance to a strong economy of policies that remove impediments (hurdles) to supply
- 1. characteristic of or behaving in the manner of a swashbuckler (a swaggering swordsman, soldier, or adventurer; daredevil.). 2. the activities, deeds, or adventures of a swashbuckler.
5 True/False questions
synergy → 1. combined action or functioning; synergism.
2. the cooperative action of two or more muscles, nerves, or the like. 3. the cooperative action of two or more stimuli or drugs.
tariff → to make or become tense
tenacious → 1. holding or grasping firmly; forceful
3. stubborn or persistent
4. holding together firmly; tough or cohesive
5. tending to stick or adhere
sumptuous → 1. of or relating to a tempest (a violent windstorm, commotion, etc.,). 2. violent or stormy.
surreal → 1. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of stressing the subconscious .
2. having the disorienting, hallucinatory quality of a dream; unreal; fantastic.