5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Established quality standards for all laboratory testing to ensure the accuracy, reliability, & timelines of patient test results.
- The Tax Equity & Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 enacted the ___ prospective payment system (PPS).
- The percentage of costs a patient shares w/the health plan is called__?
- The intent of managed health care was to:
- The first Blue Cross policy was introduced by?
- a Regardless of where the test was performed
- b Baylor University in Dallas, Texas
- c replace fee-for-service plans with affordable, quality care to healthcare consumers
- d Diagnosis-related groups
- e Coinsurance
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- primary care provider
- ensure continuity of care
- Pacific Northwest
- the individual's intent
5 True/False Questions
HIPPA defines "abuse" as: → involves actions that are inconsistent w/accepted, sound medical, costs to the program through improper payments
The problem-oriented record (POR) includes the following four components: → database, problem list, initial plan, progress notes
Healthcare coverage offered by ___ is called group health insurance. → employers
Which was the first commercial insurance company in the US to provide private healthcare coverage for injuries not resulting in death? → Franklin Health Assurance Company
Third-party administrators (TPAs) administer healthcare plans & process claims, serving as a ___? → System of checks & balance for labor & management