5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are essential modifiers
- True or False:
When a code is listed inside slanted brackets, you must sequence that code after the underlying condition code.
- What does NOS mean?
- What is an Eponym
- The three volumes of ICD-9-CM are:
- a True
- b Not otherwise specified
- c Word or phrase that changes the code selection
- d Condition named after a person
- e Volume 1-Diseases: Tabular List,
Volume 2-Diseases: Alphabetic Index,
Volume 3-Procedures: Tabular List and Alphabetic Index
5 Multiple choice questions
- Block 21
5 True/False questions
How many digits does a subcategory code have → 4
Codes that have mandatory fifth digits are: → Codes that always require a fifth-digit to fully describe them.
What is the primary goal for billing procedures? → To justify why they are being performed.
True or False:
Three-digit codes (such as 250) are category codes. → 4
What is a main term → Word or condition used to look up a diagnosis which is in bold print