5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- National Socialist Party
- Betty Freidan
- Simone de Beauvoir
- a armed guerrilla movement in southern mexico opposing the PRI and NAFTA
- b wrote "The Feminine Mystique" that supported feminism in the U.S.
- c long party name for nazis
- d bearded rebels; fighters in the July 26th movement
- e french intellectual wrote "The second Sex" that supported feminism in Europe
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- developing nations' "world"
- date of pearl harbor
- where was the final solution for jews decided by nazis?
- new obstacle to british rule in its colonies after World War II
- where did the germans focus their military might when plans to invade britain failed?
5 True/False Questions
Jomo Kenyetta → who failed at taking a nonviolent approach at freeing kenya, but was later released from prison to become the spokesperson for Kenya independence?
Battle of the buldge → When america stops the southward advance to australia by japan
mass education, propaganda, attacking political rivals, collectivization, industrialization through five year plans → where did the germans fail to capture by 1942? (in russia)
Battle of the Coral Sea → When america stops the southward advance to australia by japan
Island-hopping → the plan by General Douglas MacAurthur that involved targeting small islands that were easier to conquer first