5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jakota Triangle
- Global Economy
- Mao Zedong
- a United Nations Children's Relief Fund; an international watchdog and relief organization for children
- b a zone of prosperity during the 1980d and early 1990s in Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan
- c beliefs in preserving and restoring harmony in the individual, with natura, and in the universe, with little interference from the gov.
- d the merging of regional economies in which nations become dependant on each other for goods and services
- e the leader of the communists in China who defeated the Nationalists in 1948
5 Multiple choice questions
- a dam being built on the Chang Jiang in China to control flooding generate power, and allows ships to sail father
- the founder of buddhism, known as Buddha, born 6th century BC
- a violent storm with fierce winds and heavy rain; the most extreme weather pattern in South Asia
- the general of the emperor's army with the powers of a military dicatator
- an uprising in China in 1900, spurred by angry chinese militants, or Boxers, over foreign control
5 True/False questions
archipelago → an extended period of decline in general business activity
Buddhism → beliefs in preserving and restoring harmony in the individual, with natura, and in the universe, with little interference from the gov.
Vietnam War → a professional soldier in Japan who served the interests of land owners and clan chiefs
Indochina → a religion that orginated in India about 500 BC and spread to China, where it grew into a major religion by 400 AD.
Tsunami → a giant ocean wave, caused by an underwater earthquake or volcanic eruption, with great destructive power