← Revison chemistry Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Calcium carbonate
- a 0 mass, -1 charge
- b C a C O 3
- c Basically if you hit it, it makes a noise
- d CH4 = 1carbons + 4 Hydrogens
- e The electrons in any atom orbit the nucleus in electron shells. The electrons always fill up the shells closest to the nucleus first. The first shell can hold up to 2 electrons. All other shells can hold up to eight.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- C2H6 s =2 Carbons + 6 Hydrogens
- C4H10 = 4 Carbons + 10 Hydrogens
- castings for electrical appliances
- Protons and Neutrons inside the atom
- Unless a gas is made, the reactants and products in a chemical reaction should always be equal in weight and atoms.
5 True/False Questions
Alkanes → is a mixture of at least one metal and another element.
CO2 → Carbon dioxide
crude oil → 1 mass, +1 charge
Ionic Compounds → Basically if you hit it, it makes a noise
Heating Calcium Carbonate → C a C O 3