5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Teasing brush
- Hair spray
- No stem curl
- Skip waves
- a Two rows of ridge curls, usually on the side of the head
- b Is a thin nylon styling brush that has a tail for sectioning along with a narrow row of bristles
- c __________________ is placed directly on the base of the curl and produces a tight, firm, long lasting curl and allows minimum mobility
- d This product adds volume to the shape of the hair, especially at the base
- e ______________ is applied in the form of a mist to hold a style in position
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is another name for a nozzle?
- ______________ (two) are light, airy, whipped styling products that resemble shaving foam
- The stationary (non-moving) foundation of the curl, which is the area closest to the scalp
- Pin curls placed immediately behind or below a ridge to form a wave
- A half-round, rubber-based brush is also known as?
5 True/False Questions
Pressure → When using thermal irons on chemically straightened hair, be cautious and test the heat of the iron to avoid causing ____________?
Rod handle, shell handle, rod and shell → In a pin curl what are the three main principal parts?
Chignon → A true classic hairstyle that is created out of a simple ponytail and can be dressed up with flowers or ornaments, or kept simple
Updo → _______ is a thickened styling product that creates the strongest control for slicked or molded styles
Hair wrapping → Is used to keep curly hair smooth and straight, while still retaining a beautiful shape