5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 73.9, 72.4
- timid bigot
- a In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- b A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
- c _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- d Most prejudice people do little to check their stereotype against ______.
- e A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
- The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
- __% of Americans were Asian in 2008, and __% in 2010.
- __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
- A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
5 True/False questions
3 races → _____ has to do with biological differences.
12.4, 12.3 → In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
All weather liberal → Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
Physical, culturally → A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
Administrative Definition → What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?