5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 73.9, 72.4
- Administrative Definition
- other prejudice people
- 3 races
- a In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- b In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- c What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- d A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- e Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
- ________ are people who identify with one another on the basis of common ancestry & cultural heritage.
- Differences have been the source of _______.
- An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
- What were the three races called?
5 True/False Questions
Stereotype → Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
.8, .9 → __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
cultural differences → America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
All weather bigot → Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
Prejudice → _____ has to do with biological differences.