5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- reluctant liberal
- All weather bigot
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- a prejudged attitudes
- b Most prejudice people do little to check their stereotype against ______.
- c ____________ are usually so firmly entrenched that people are unaware of the presence or rationalize it away.
- d A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
- e Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
- _____ has to do with biological differences.
- Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- What were the three races called?
- A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
5 True/False questions
12.4, 12.3 → In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
Prejudice and Discrimination → attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
Minorities → _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
birth → _____ has to do with biological differences.
Physical, culturally → Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.