5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- .8, .9
- Ethnic Groups
- All weather bigot
- cultural differences
- a Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- b ________ are people who identify with one another on the basis of common ancestry & cultural heritage.
- c _____ has to do with biological differences.
- d __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
- e Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
- What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
- Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
5 True/False Questions
other prejudice people → prejudged attitudes
birth → Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
12.4, 12.3 → In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
Prejudice and Discrimination → attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
All weather liberal → An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.