5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- inconsistent and confused
- .8, .9
- cultural differences
- All weather bigot
- a __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
- b Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
- c _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- d The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
- e Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
- In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
- _____ has to do with biological differences.
- America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
5 True/False Questions
73.9, 72.4 → In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
Prejudice and Discrimination → attitudes directed toward groups to thwart the success of others
Physical, culturally → A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
other prejudice people → A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
minority → _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.