5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- other prejudice people
- All weather liberal
- .8, .9
- a prejudged attitudes
- b _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- c A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- d An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
- e __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
- In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- Most prejudice people do little to check their stereotype against ______.
- Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
5 True/False Questions
reluctant liberal → An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
All weather bigot → Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
3 races → In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
inconsistent and confused → The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid → What were the three races called?