5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- other prejudice people
- 3 races
- timid bigot
- Administrative Definition
- reluctant liberal
- a A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- b What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- c A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
- d In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- e A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
- Differences have been the source of _______.
- In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
5 True/False Questions
4.4, 4.8 → __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
Ethnic Groups → A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
birth → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
Physical, culturally → Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
Prejudice and Discrimination → A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.