5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cultural differences
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- intergroup conflict
- a _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- b Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- c prejudged attitudes
- d ____________ are usually so firmly entrenched that people are unaware of the presence or rationalize it away.
- e Differences have been the source of _______.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ________ is someone who is prejudice but does NOT discriminate.
- A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- In 2008 America was __% white. In 2010 __% was white.
- ________ are people who identify with one another on the basis of common ancestry & cultural heritage.
- The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
5 True/False questions
Race → _____ has to do with biological differences.
All weather liberal → Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
birth → Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
Physical, culturally → Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
reality → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.