5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- other prejudice people
- intergroup conflict
- a prejudged attitudes
- b A great deal of prejudice is learned through contact with ________.
- c Differences have been the source of _______.
- d _____ have a special group self identification brought out by these traits and the disabilities these traits have caused them.
- e Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Minorities have special _________ or ________ cultural traits viewed as undesirable by dominant segments of society.
- What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- A prejudice person holds a rigid mental image of a group (stereotype) & applies it _______ to the whole group.
- Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
5 True/False questions
cultural differences → Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
.8, .9 → __% of Americans were Hispanic in 2008, and __% in 2010.
Race → In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
reluctant liberal → An ________ does NOT discriminate or have prejudice.
minority → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.