5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cultural differences
- Caucasoid, Negroid, and Mongoloid
- reluctant liberal
- 3 races
- a Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- b A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
- c What were the three races called?
- d _____ has to do with biological differences.
- e In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
- ____________ are usually so firmly entrenched that people are unaware of the presence or rationalize it away.
- America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
- Most prejudice people do little to check their stereotype against ______.
5 True/False Questions
4.4, 4.8 → __% of Americans were Asian in 2008, and __% in 2010.
inconsistent and confused → The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
birth → Membership in a minority is transmitted by _____?
Ethnic Groups → ________ are people who identify with one another on the basis of common ancestry & cultural heritage.
Prejudice → _____ has to do with biological differences.