5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 12.4, 12.3
- Administrative Definition
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- a What captures the social reality of race,and is used by the census bureau?
- b Is not usually altered by presence of contradictory evidence.
- c America is a _______ nation. Founded by immigrants and is composed of various races, ethnic groups, subcultures, religious groups, ect.
- d ____________ are usually so firmly entrenched that people are unaware of the presence or rationalize it away.
- e In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Differences have been the source of _______.
- In the 1920's and 30's there were how many races were there considered to be?
- Things like religion, language, names, food, dress, customs, music, and family are all __________.
- The thinking of prejudice people has been found to be ________.
- A _______ is one who is NOT prejudice but does discriminate.
5 True/False questions
All weather bigot → Someone who is prejudice AND discriminates is called an ___________.
reality → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
73.9, 72.4 → In 2008 America was __% African American, in 2010 __%.
timid bigot → A ________ is a category of people who receive treatment less than equal that given to other categories.
other prejudice people → prejudged attitudes