5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Red or yellow
- a If the cuticle is lifted what porosity does it have?
- b Colors with a predominance of what color(s) are warm?
- c What are considered off-the-scalp lighteners?
- d What product is used on prelightened hair to achieve pale and delicate colors after the decolorizing process?
- e Hair color applied to fine hair may look ________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What measures the concentration and strength of hydrogen peroxide?
- Semipermanent hair color on average should last?
- A nonammonia color that adds shine and tone to the hair
- What are considered on-the-scalp lighteners?
- If the cuticle is tight what porosity does it have?
5 True/False Questions
Blue base color → A color that will help minimize orange tones in the hair is a _____________
Secondary colors → Intermediate colors achieved by mixing a secondary color and its neighboring primary color on the color wheel in equal amounts
Special effects coloring → Any technique that involves partial lightening or coloring
Level → The unit of measurement used to identify the lightness or darkness of a color is known as what?
Patch test → The layer of the hair that provides strength and elasticity