5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What rules did Frankie leave the children with while she went back to Everglades City?
- Who is Frankie Gardell?
- Why do you think Gordon takes Jack's camera?
- Where is the best fishing in the Everglades done?
- How did Bridger Conley end up with the Landon Family?
- a The Watson Place
- b Don't go in the mangroves
- c To take the pictures of the manatees
- d Because he is a faster child
- e Best fishing guide in all everglades
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A body
- A brown pelican that they tried taking of the hook.
- A boat
- _______________ foolish mistake
- Florida to save Manatees
5 True/False Questions
How fast could the boat go in the gulf? → Seventeen knots
What was Mr. Watson interested in? → Farming and growing sugar cane
What is another name for manatees? → Sea cows
While in the water what did the three children suddenly see swimming towards them? → Carry it up so it can breath
Who is Gordon? → Best fishing guide in all everglades