5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- False Consciousness
- C. Wright Mills
- Credential inflation
- No child left behind
- a Structured exchange of favors between big business executives, heads of federal government and military.
- b -Keeps universities flush with tuition dollars: jobs.
-Keeps you out of the work force for a bit.
-Grade inflation and decrease in standards.
- c Practice of different and unequal treatment of other group.
- d Characteristic of capitalist society that makes workers keep working and believing that if they work hard enough they will be successful and if they aren't successful, it's their own fault.
- e Attempts to address the underachievement of minority students in poor communities by instituting a system of standardized testing and requiring schools that do not measure up on these tests to hire more qualified teachers.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is acceptable behavior in society.
- Thoughts on topic.
- General evaluation held by an individual about something.
- Social strata that are based primarily on economic criteria such as occupation, income, and wealth.
- Taught to not like a certain group of people.
5 True/False Questions
Social mobility → The movement of individuals, families, and larger groups from one location to another.
Mass education → Practice of different and unequal treatment of other group.
Affective → Thoughts on topic.
Structural mobility → The movement of individuals, families, and larger groups from one location to another.
Self-justification → To justify that a certain group of people are below you.