5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- False Consciousness
- Mass education
- a Someone does not like the opposing team or someone who is not on their side.
- b Can also be defined as scapegoating which is the practice of singling out any party for no reason to negatively blame them.
- c Characteristic of capitalist society that makes workers keep working and believing that if they work hard enough they will be successful and if they aren't successful, it's their own fault.
- d Social strata into which people are born and which they remain for life (cannot get out of).
- e Focuses on the socialization of all young people for membership into society.
5 Multiple choice questions
-Behavioral or Action-orientation.
- Brought up by authoritarian parents with strict obedience.
- Ability to move from one strata to another.
- What is acceptable behavior in society.
- Social strata that are based primarily on economic criteria such as occupation, income, and wealth.
5 True/False questions
Income → -The value of everything a person or family owns, minus any debts.
-Marketable assets (such as real estate).
Affective → Feelings/Emotions.
C. Wright Mills → Thoughts on topic.
Authority → -Institutional power.
-Power whose exercise is governed by the norms and statuses of organizations.
Social stratification → To justify that a certain group of people are below you.