5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spatial mobility
- Karl Marx (1814-1883)
- Performance Teams
- Mass education
- a Social strata that are based primarily on economic criteria such as occupation, income, and wealth.
- b Focuses on the socialization of all young people for membership into society.
- c -Argued capitalism frustrates the development of human potential.
-Human nature: desire for human action.
-Most important of these activities = labor.
- d The performance serves mainly to express the characteristics of the task that is performed and not the characteristics of the performer.
- e The movement of individuals, families, and larger groups from one location to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Taught to not like a certain group of people.
- Brought up by authoritarian parents with strict obedience.
- General evaluation held by an individual about something.
- Practice of different and unequal treatment of other group.
-Behavioral or Action-orientation.
5 True/False questions
Self-justification → A society's system for ranking people and distributing rewards according to such attributes as income, wealth, power, prestige, age, sex, ethnicity, race, religion, and celebrity.
Frustration → Can also be defined as scapegoating which is the practice of singling out any party for no reason to negatively blame them.
Affective → Feelings/Emotions.
Open stratification system → -More achieved statuses.
-Can move up or down.
Competition → Someone does not like the opposing team or someone who is not on their side.