5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3 Parts to one's attitude
- C. Wright Mills
- Structural mobility
- a Structured exchange of favors between big business executives, heads of federal government and military.
- b Someone does not like the opposing team or someone who is not on their side.
- c Practice of different and unequal treatment of other group.
- d Movement of an individual or group from one social stratum to another caused by the elimination of an entire class as a result of changes in the means of existence.
- e -Cognitive.
-Behavioral or Action-orientation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Taught to not like a certain group of people.
- -More ascribed statuses.
-Born and die in.
- -The opportunities that an individual will have or be denied throughout life.
-Education, health care, occupations, retirement, etc.
- Focuses on the socialization of all young people for membership into society.
- -The value of everything a person or family owns, minus any debts.
-Marketable assets (such as real estate).
5 True/False questions
Affective → Thoughts on topic.
No child left behind → Attempts to address the underachievement of minority students in poor communities by instituting a system of standardized testing and requiring schools that do not measure up on these tests to hire more qualified teachers.
Performance Teams → Brought up by authoritarian parents with strict obedience.
Authority → Pronounced deprivation in well-being, and comprises many dimensions.
Karl Marx (1814-1883) → Focuses on the socialization of all young people for membership into society.