6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first President ever to resign from office.
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
- Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools
- The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
6 True/False Questions
Osama Bin Laden → The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
The Reagan Doctrine → The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
General Colin Powell → The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm
Whitewater Investigation → The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
Dwight D. Eisenhower → The first President ever to resign from office.
World Trade Center; Pentagon → The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.