6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
- Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
- The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
6 True/False Questions
The Reagan Doctrine → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
Richard Nixon → The first President ever to resign from office.
Whitewater Investigation → The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
John F. Kennedy → The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
Hurricane Katrina → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
General Norman Schwarzkopf → The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm