6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
- The first President ever to resign from office.
- The costliest storm in U.S. history.
- two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm
6 True/False Questions
John F. Kennedy → The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
World Trade Center; Pentagon → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
Sandra Day O'Connor → The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
The Reagan Doctrine → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
George W. Bush → The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Dwight D. Eisenhower → The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.