6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
- The costliest storm in U.S. history.
- The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
- The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
- The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm
- The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
6 True/False questions
Jimmy Carter → The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
Richard Nixon → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
General Norman Schwarzkopf → The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm
Christian School Movement and Home-School Movement → Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools
The Reagan Doctrine → The costliest storm in U.S. history.