6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
- The costliest storm in U.S. history.
- The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
6 True/False Questions
John F. Kennedy → The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
Dwight D. Eisenhower → The first President ever to resign from office.
Richard Nixon → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
George W. Bush → Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
Whitewater Investigation → The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
Christian School Movement and Home-School Movement → Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools