6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm
- The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
- The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
- The first President ever to resign from office.
- The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
6 True/False questions
Whitewater Investigation → The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
Jimmy Carter → The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
Hurricane Katrina → The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
Christian School Movement and Home-School Movement → Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools
Bill Clinton → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached