6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm
- The first woman justice ever appointed to the Supremem Court
- The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
- The tragedy that interrupted the space program.
- The first President ever to resign from office.
- The costliest storm in U.S. history.
6 True/False Questions
George W. Bush → Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
General Norman Schwarzkopf → The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
Bill Clinton → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
John F. Kennedy → The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Dwight D. Eisenhower → The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
Osama Bin Laden → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached