6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first President ever to resign from office.
- The costliest storm in U.S. history.
- The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
- The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
- The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
- Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
6 True/False Questions
General Colin Powell → The President who sent U.S. Troops to Somalia Bosnia, and Haiti; 2nd President to be impeached
Bombing of the World Trade Center and a bombing of a federal building in downtown Oklahoma City → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
Sandra Day O'Connor → The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger → The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
John F. Kennedy → The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
World Trade Center; Pentagon → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001