6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001
- The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
- The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990
- The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
- two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
6 True/False questions
Osama Bin Laden → The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
General Colin Powell → The American general in command of Operation Desert Storm
General Norman Schwarzkopf → The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
The Reagan Doctrine → The name given to President Reagan's idea against Communism
Dwight D. Eisenhower → The President who strenthened the military alliance of NATO.
Sandra Day O'Connor → The dictator of Iraq who invaded Kuwait in 1990