6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The President who negotiated the surrender of the Panama Canal Zone.
- The American General appointed to lead the troops into combat
- Ronald Reagan's Vice President who was elected President in 1988
- The investigation into allegations that President Clinton was involved in questionable businss dealings.
- two acts of terrorism that took place in the U.S. during the 1990's
- The leader of the al Qaeda terrorist group responsible for the September 11th Hijackings.
6 True/False questions
Richard Nixon → The first President ever to resign from office.
The Reagan Doctrine → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
Christian School Movement and Home-School Movement → Two movements that were strengthened because of an increasing decline in academics and morality in the public schools
Dwight D. Eisenhower → The President at the time of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
World Trade Center; Pentagon → The costliest storm in U.S. history.
Explosion of the Space Shuttle Challenger → The buildings attacked on September 11, 2001