5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Western Engineer
- Prairie Agate
- a a kind of rock found in Nebraska with crystals in the center
- b What missionaries were first in Nebraska?
- c The medicine man
- d What steam boat did Major Long use to reach Council Bluffs?
- e What European explorer was looking for the legendary city of Quivira?
5 Multiple choice questions
- French word for strike
- Why did the rendezvous develop?
- an early, temporary American Indian home made of bent poles and animal skins
- What was another name for the Oregon Trail?
- What culture lived during the foraging period?
5 True/False questions
Oregon Trail → What trail did John C. Fremont discover?
Great American Desert → What was Captain John C. Fremont called?
Spain → The medicine man
Nibraskier → What killed many people on the wagon trains?
To get a piece of land and a chance to start over. → Why did people leave their homes in the east to travel west?