← chaptor 6 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- gender gap
- off-year election
- political socialization
- a court order
- b the right to vote
- c The process of acquiring political beliefs.
- d Between presidential elections
- e Difference in political views between men and women.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- loyalty of people to a political party
- casting votes only for candidates of one's party
- Official lists of qualified voters
5 True/False Questions
split-ticket voting → a vote for candidates more than one party in the same election
preclearance → approval by dep. of justice
literacy → The ability to read and write.
purge → the right to vote
registration → voters