5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The intellectual and moral tendencies that characterize any age or epoch.
- b without fault or error
- c characterized by propriety and dignity and good taste in manners and conduct
- d n. Any form of greeting, hailing, or welcome, whether by word or act.
- e so remarkable as to seem supernatural
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to obliterate; to wipe out
- a new convert, beginner, novice
- a burden; poison; torment; cause of harm
- boring; tiresome; monotonous
- someone motivated by desires for sensual pleasures
5 True/False Questions
Querulous → characterized by propriety and dignity and good taste in manners and conduct
Wallow → to roll about in a lazy, clumsy, or helpless way; to overindulge in; to have in abundance
Camaraderie → (adj.) grand in an impressive or stately way; marked by pompous affectation or grandeur, absurdly exaggerated
Vacuous → boring; tiresome; monotonous
Aberration → n. Any form of greeting, hailing, or welcome, whether by word or act.