5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Brigham Young
- a winners of the French & Indian War
- b The leader of the Mormons while they traveled west.
- c Because the Natives sided with the ___, it created tension when the British took over.
- d Which explorer described Nebraska as an exciting, abundant, garden?
- e Whose maps were helpful for the first part of Lewis & Clark's expedition?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Three countries fighting over the plains
- Were early missionaries successful in Nebraska?
- Who was given the job of exploring the Louisiana Purchase?
- What increases warfare, competition, and improved hunts for tribes
- The last name of the first missionaries in Nebraska
5 True/False Questions
Atkinson → This fort was made to protect travelers, keep peace with Native tribes and keep other countries out.
cities of gold → The reason the Denver trail was created.
California → The trail that was created for the first, larger gold rush.
Mormon → Which explorer described Nebraska as an exciting, abundant, garden?
north → Were early missionaries successful in Nebraska?