5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Spain, France, Britain
- cities of gold
- Missouri River
- a What increases warfare, competition, and improved hunts for tribes
- b Rumors of this brought Coronado to the plains?
- c Three countries fighting over the plains
- d What river did Lewis & Clark explore in Nebraska?
- e Whose maps were helpful for the first part of Lewis & Clark's expedition?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which explorer described Nebraska as an exciting, abundant, garden?
- The last name of the first missionaries in Nebraska
- Who was given the job of exploring the Louisiana Purchase?
- The reason the Denver trail was created.
- What was the land called that the U.S. purchased from France?
5 True/False Questions
dangers of the trail → Rumors of this brought Coronado to the plains?
Spain → winners of the French & Indian War
Atkinson → This trail was needed to help a group escape poor treatment in the east.
Brigham Young → The leader of the Mormons while they traveled west.
French → Which explorer described Nebraska as an exciting, abundant, garden?