5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Opportunistic Disease
- Nonliving Reservoirs
- Vehicle Transmission
- a No signs or symptoms
- b Usually do not cause disease in a healthy host.
- c Water, air, or food
- d Soil, water, surface.
- e Spread from host to host, and is very contagious.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Contact with nonliving object.
- Health care acquired infections
- Study of disease.
- Development of disease.
- Most severe sign & symptoms
5 True/False Questions
Epidemiology → Cause.
Prevalence Rate → Total number of people infected.
Human Reservoirs → Soil, water, surface.
Biological Vector → Mild signs or symptoms.
Noncommunicable → Not spread from host to host.