5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what are some effect from the used of meth
- al anon
- anabolic steroids
- what are the three most frequently used substances
- a caffeine, tabacco, alcohol
- b higly addictive alters mood, appetite legal
- c synthetic substances related to male hormones is associated with atheletes , models, school age children , professionals, etc.
- d increased energy and wakefulness, increased respiration, increase temp, euphor, paranoid schiz, paranoid with delusion, psychosis, hallucination, panic and anxiety, potetnial for violence
- e ...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- autonomic hyperactivity, sever disturbance in sensorium, perceptual disturbances, fluctuation levels of consciousness, paranoid, agitated fever 100-103
- both brain and behavior
- reduced awareness of environment, changes in mormory , orientation, language , hallucination
coma seizures, respirtory arrest, dermatitis, PE, abscesses, osteomyelitis, septicemia
- Cardiovascular or respiratory depressants
5 True/False Questions
possible treatments of stimulant OD → antipsychotics, ambient cooling for hyperpyrexia, diazepam for convulsion, nursing management treat symptoms
the three c's of addiction → yawning, insomnia, irritablity, runny nose, panic, diphoresis, cramps, NV, muscle aches bone pain, chills fever, lacrimation, diarrhea
what are some intoxicatin effects of opiates → constirctied pupils, decreased respiration, drowsiness, decreased bp, slurred speech, psychomotor retardation, uphoria follwo by dysphoria, impaired attention and judgment and memory
flashbacks → ...
What are some symptoms of withdrawal from a CNS depressant → Cardiovascular or respiratory depressants