5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Review neutrophil and monocyte action in graft rejection.
- Review classification of grafts.
- Describe time course and cause of acute graft rejection.
- Describe delayed hyperacute graft rejection.
- Which class of graft rejection is associated with type 2 cytokines?
- a chronic rejection
- b associated with activation of endothelial cells, thrombosis, procoagulants
- d days-weeks
primary activation of T cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
causes unclear: antibodies, immune complexes, slow cellular reactions, recurrence of disease
5 True/False Questions
Review role of CD4+ T cells in graft rejection. →
True or false: Graft rejection occurs more quickly with a second transplant from the same donor since graft rejection results in immunological memory. → true
Name 3 approaches towards specific immunosuppression for transplantation. → T cells
Review immunological memory of graft rejection. →
Review 2 types of alloantigen presentation. →