5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When taking a message, the following info must be obtained:
- Channel of communicaiton:
- 3 elements of effective greeting
- a 1. greeting
- b the way the message will travel between sender and receiver
- c person with a message
- d 1. the date and time of call/message
2. the caller's full name (make sure u use correct spelling)
3. the company's name and the caller's dept
4. the phone number
- e your ability to show you care
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- as the practices and forms prescribed by convention or by authority.
- 1. member's id
2. date of claim
3. name of Dr.
- the appearance of the physical facilities & equipment, especially yourself
- since you and the caller are in different areas it is critically important that you know the callers NAME.
- affects how the sender shape the messge and how the receiver takes it.
5 True/False Questions
Outside distractions may cause you to compete for your callers attention therefore: → 1. Reliability
5. Tangibles (able to be touched)
Feedback → indicates that the message has been heard and understood.
If you must place the caller on hold..... → ask if the caller can hold, AND WAIT for a response.
There 5 ways a customer will evaluate you: → 1. your tone of voice
2. some basic telephone manners
3. Speaking on the level of the caller
4. Controlling the conversation
Responsiveness → the hearer