5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "Hot Spot"
- Personal firewall
- Computer Communication
- Fiber optic cable
- a ...
- b • A UPS connects between a computer and a power source
- c • Computer communications involve the transfer of data, information and instructions
- d Wireless network that provides Internet connection to mobile computers and devices
- e Utility program that detects and protects a personal computer from unauthorized intrusions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- • A GPS receiver is used to receive satellite signals and contains an antenna and processor
- • A query is a request for data
- • Digital forensics is the discovery, collection, and analysis of evidence found on computers and networks
- • In a relational database there are columns and rows. Each row has a primary key and each column has a unique name and attribute
- • Computers viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, and rootkits are classified as Malware
5 True/False questions
Twisted copper wire → ...
Data → • Data is collection of unprocessed data
Multi - user operating system → ...
Computer Ethics → • Computer Ethics are the moral guidelines that govern the use of computer and information systems
Fiber Optic Cable → • The advantages of Fiber Optic Cable includes faster data transmission speeds, less noise, and better security