5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Software theft
- Report generator
- Information Theft
- a • Computers viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, and rootkits are classified as Malware
- b Computer security that occurs when someone steals personal or confidential information
- c • Software theft occurs when someone steals software media or causes harm
- d DBMS feature that allows users to design a report on the screen, retrieve data into the report design, and then display or print the report.
- e • A database is a collection of data organized in a manner that allows access, retrieval, and use of that data
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- • Intellectual property rights are the rights to which creators are entitled for their work
- A single copper wire surrounded by at least three layers : an insulating material, a woven or braided metal, and a plastic outer coating
- • Wi-Fi is the term used to describe 802.11 protocol
- • A UPS connects between a computer and a power source
- • Booting is the process of starting or restarting a computer
5 True/False Questions
LINUX AND Ubuntu → The amount of data, instructions, and information that can travel over a communication channel.
BIOS → • The BIOS executes a series of tests, collectively known as the POST
Twisted copper wire → ...
Screen Saver → • A GPS receiver is used to receive satellite signals and contains an antenna and processor
VPN (Virtual Private Network) → Network that provides a mobile connection to a company network server, as if the user has a private line.