5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Relational database
- Multi - user operating system
- Compressed Files
- Intellectual property rights
- "Hot Spot"
- a Compressed files are sometimes called zipped files and they reduce the size of files by eliminating duplicate characters
- b • Intellectual property rights are the rights to which creators are entitled for their work
- c • In a relational database there are columns and rows. Each row has a primary key and each column has a unique name and attribute
- d • In reference to operating to systems, enables two or more users to run programs simultaneously.
- e Wireless network that provides Internet connection to mobile computers and devices
5 Multiple choice questions
- • The BIOS executes a series of tests, collectively known as the POST
- • A peer-to-peer network is a simple, inexpensive network that typically connects 10 or fewer computers.
- • A major weakness of file processing is they usually have redundant data and it is isolated
- The amount of data, instructions, and information that can travel over a communication channel.
- • Linux and Ubuntu are UNIX type operating systems.
5 True/False questions
Computer Ethics → Compressed files are sometimes called zipped files and they reduce the size of files by eliminating duplicate characters
System Software → • System Software controls and maintains the computer hardware and other devices
Data → • Data is collection of unprocessed data
Fiber optic cable → ...
Booting → • Booting is the process of starting or restarting a computer