← friday4/22/11 Test
7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Amounts owed to the physician.
- the recording of business and accounting transactions
- the money value of a property
- A fund maintained to pay small unpredictable cash expenditures.
- things that are owed;debt
- summary of all income and exspense for given period
6 True/False Questions
packing slips → an itimized list of objects in a package.
accounts payable → debts incurred and not yet paid.
trial balance → checking the accuracy of accounts
assets → the money value of a property
fiscal year → any accounting period of 12 months
accounts receivable trial balance → Amounts owed to the physician.