5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Medici family
- Geocentric Theory
- a A philosophy in which interests and values of human beings are of primary importance
- b a Japanese warrior who was a member of the feudal military aristocracy
- c Dominating family of Florence, acquired wealth through banking. Spent lots of money on art.
- d capital of the Byzantine Empire
- e Aristotle's theory that the earth is the center of the universe
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Italian painter and sculptor and engineer and scientist and architect. Most famous for Mona Lisa
- divisions of the medieval era
- The leader of the Muslims in the third crusade and captured Jerusalem in 1187.
- Mongol Leader who conqured Tibet, but failed to take Japan
- Mongol dynasty in China
5 True/False Questions
Holy Inquisition → (794 to 1185C.E.) Japan had highly refined court society, etiquette, rules for properness, expected to write poetry and paint
Black Death → Mongol dynasty in China
Ottoman Turks → nomadic Turks from Asia who conquered Baghdad in 1055 and allowed the caliph to remain only as a religious leader. they governed strictly
Taira-Minamoto war → the royal charter of political rights given to rebellious English barons by King John in 1215 C.E.
The Forbidden City → the lawmaking body of British government