5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Taira-Minamoto war
- fall of Holy Roman Empire
- Hundred Years' War
- a a Japanese feudal lord who commanded a private army of samurai
- b 1453
- c destroyed Heian regime. (1156-1185 C.E.)
- d The leader of the Muslims in the third crusade and captured Jerusalem in 1187.
- e Series of campaigns over control of the throne of France, involving English and French royal families and French noble families
5 Multiple choice questions
- a Japanese warrior who was a member of the feudal military aristocracy
- nomadic Turks from Asia who conquered Baghdad in 1055 and allowed the caliph to remain only as a religious leader. they governed strictly
- the lawmaking body of British government
- Scandinavian pirates who plundered the coasts of Europe from the 8th to 10th centuries.
- labor groups that maintained a monopoly on their respective trades
5 True/False questions
Romanesque → A philosophy in which interests and values of human beings are of primary importance
The Forbidden City → Islamic dynasty established by Muawiya, moved capital from Medina to Damascus, that action split Islam (Shi'ites and Sunnites)
Córdoba → Mali epic poem
Renaissance → Architectural style which was an adaptation of the Roman basilica and barrel arch form.
Black Death → the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe