← Matter Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- heterogenous mixture
- chemical formula
- chemical bond
- a A mixture with uneven distribution of different substances, solids, liquids, gases.
- b is a pure substance that cannot be broken down into any other substances by chemical or physical means.
- c A group of symbols and numbers that shows the elements that make up a compound
- d Two or more atoms held together by chemical bonds.
- e a force of attraction that holds two atoms together
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a form of energy that travels through space as waves.
- a material composed of two or more elements or compounds that are physically mixed together but not chemically combined
- is the ability to do work or cause change
- change in which energy is taken in
- is anything tha has mass and takes up space.
5 True/False Questions
compound → is a pure substance made of two or more elements chemically combined in a set ratio. Ex. NA+CL. one atom to one atom ratio=NACL molecule
chemical change → A change in which a substance is converted into a substance with different composition and properties
substance → a material composed of two or more elements or compounds that are physically mixed together but not chemically combined
atom → is anything tha has mass and takes up space.
temperature → is a measure of the average energy motion of particles of matter.