6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An area surrounding an electron that exerts a force on anything nearby with an electric charge; is strongest nearest the electron and weakens with a distance.
- The net buildup of electric charges on an object.
- A closed path through which electrons flow.
- An electrical circuit where the current flows through more than one path. If one path is interrupted, current will still flow through the other paths.
- The flow of electrons through a wire or any conductor; measured in a amperes (A) with an ammeter.
5 True/False questions
ohm's law → States that potential difference=current X resistance, or V (volts)=I (amperes) X R (ohms).
resistance → The force exerted by a machine to overcome resistance to gravity or friction
conductor → A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
insulator → A material that does not allow heat or electrons to move through it easily.
wet cell → A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction