6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An electrical circuit where the current flows through more than one path. If one path is interrupted, current will still flow through the other paths.
- A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
- The net buildup of electric charges on an object.
- A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
- A device containing two suspended metal leaves in a jar that move apart when charged; used to detect the presence of electric charges.
5 True/False questions
insulator → A material that does not allow heat or electrons to move through it easily.
kilowatt-hour → The unit of electrical energy
resistance → A material that does not allow heat or electrons to move through it easily.
circuit → A closed path through which electrons flow.
series circuit → An electrical circuit where the current has only one path. If the path is interrupted in any point, it stops current flow in the entire circuit.