6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A closed path through which electrons flow.
- The net buildup of electric charges on an object.
- A material that does not allow heat or electrons to move through it easily.
- The difference in electric potential energy between two different points; measured in volts (V).
- A device containing two suspended metal leaves in a jar that move apart when charged; used to detect the presence of electric charges.
5 True/False Questions
electrical power → An area surrounding an electron that exerts a force on anything nearby with an electric charge; is strongest nearest the electron and weakens with a distance.
wet cell → A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
resistance → A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
current → The flow of electrons through a wire or any conductor; measured in a amperes (A) with an ammeter.
conductor → A material that does not allow heat or electrons to move through it easily.