6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A power of source that acts as an electron pump and generates electric current by a chemical reaction
- A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
- The flow of electrons through a wire or any conductor; measured in a amperes (A) with an ammeter.
- A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
- The force exerted by a machine to overcome resistance to gravity or friction
5 True/False Questions
series circuit → An electrical circuit where the current has only one path. If the path is interrupted in any point, it stops current flow in the entire circuit.
kilowatt-hour → A material that does not allow heat or electrons to move through it easily.
electrical power → An area surrounding an electron that exerts a force on anything nearby with an electric charge; is strongest nearest the electron and weakens with a distance.
ohm's law → States that potential difference=current X resistance, or V (volts)=I (amperes) X R (ohms).
insulator → A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.