6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The flow of electrons through a wire or any conductor; measured in a amperes (A) with an ammeter.
- The difference in electric potential energy between two different points; measured in volts (V).
- The force exerted by a machine to overcome resistance to gravity or friction
- A closed path through which electrons flow.
- A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
5 True/False questions
electroscope → A device containing two suspended metal leaves in a jar that move apart when charged; used to detect the presence of electric charges.
insulator → A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
electric field → An area surrounding an electron that exerts a force on anything nearby with an electric charge; is strongest nearest the electron and weakens with a distance.
kilowatt-hour → The unit of electrical energy
static electricity → The net buildup of electric charges on an object.