6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A power of source that acts as an electron pump and generates electric current by a chemical reaction
- A power source that generates electric current by a chemical reaction
- A device containing two suspended metal leaves in a jar that move apart when charged; used to detect the presence of electric charges.
- An electrical circuit where the current flows through more than one path. If one path is interrupted, current will still flow through the other paths.
- The difference in electric potential energy between two different points; measured in volts (V).
5 True/False Questions
electrical power → An area surrounding an electron that exerts a force on anything nearby with an electric charge; is strongest nearest the electron and weakens with a distance.
conductor → A material that allows electrons to move easily through it.
circuit → The flow of electrons through a wire or any conductor; measured in a amperes (A) with an ammeter.
kilowatt-hour → The unit of electrical energy
current → A closed path through which electrons flow.