5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- (CJ) Taoism embraces what?
- (CJ) Lao Tzu
- (H) False
- (H) Linguistic root of Veda means
- (CJ) Ying/Yang represents?
- a T or F in a rite of passage, the liminal state or stage usually comes at the end of the rite.
- b To see
- c SIMPLICITY
- d Balance
- e is said to be the founder of Taoism. It is likely however that he is not a historical person.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Interpreted dreams and became a powerful leader in Egypt
- The superior man
- Siddhartha Guatama
- The Moslem calendar marks year "1" according to what event?
- those who depart
5 True/False Questions
(I) Rasul → is mohammeds vision of a world-wide moslem fellowship
(H) Jnana yoga → Yoga of knowledge
(CJ) Taoism places emphasis on what? → SIMPLICITY
(J) Solomon → Interpreted dreams and became a powerful leader in Egypt
(B) Chakravartin → One who turns the wheel of Dharma