5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (J) Jacob
- Tsumi means
- (J) Leah
- (B) Dalai lama
- (CJ) Confusius lived the same time as?
- a the ocean of wisdom
- b OFFENSE
- c His name became Israel by the river Jabook
- d Elder Daughter of Laban
- e Siddhartha Guatama
5 Multiple choice questions
- Yoga of knowledge
- Community of jew ascetics of the 1st century, dead sea scrolls
- The expected one
- T or F in a rite of passage, the liminal state or stage usually comes at the end of the rite.
5 True/False questions
(CJ) Lao Tzu → is said to be the founder of Taoism. It is likely however that he is not a historical person.
(I) Banu Hashim → Acronym meaning the entire Hebrew Scriptures
(CJ) Tao → old chinese concept that means THE WAY
(I) Karbala → The site of Martyrdom of Husayn and family now sacred
(J) Ba'al shem tov → The tribe of the prophet