5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Eukaryotes DNA
- Conservative Model
- a and enzyme that adds segments to ends of molecules of DNA/seals the ends acts like bumpers.
- b Junk DNA at the ends of DNA strands
- c Each strand of both daughter molecules contains a mixture of old and newly synthesized parts.
- d The original molecule; the parental double helix remains intact and an all-new copy is made.
- e is acidic, negatively charged and associated with postiviely charged histone proteins.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- bead-like structures with 140 base pairs of DNA wrapped around a disc of eight histone proteins.
- the bacteriophage that was used in the Hershey and Chase study
- Models of Replication; Conservative, semiconservative, disruptive/dispersive
- highly alkaline proteins found in eukaryotic cells nuclei that package and order the DNA into structural units called nucleosomes
- x-ray diffraction crystalography photographer
5 True/False Questions
Centromere → In Eukaryotic chromosomal DNA molecules that have a special nucleotide sequence such as TTAGGG
DNA → is antiparallel with a 5'prime end and a 3'prime end
Telomeres → In Eukaryotic chromosomal DNA molecules that have a special nucleotide sequence such as TTAGGG
Chargaff's Rule → described the theory of transformation; mouse study with bacteria
P Region → is the large region of a chromosome