5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rosalind Franklin
- Satellite DNA
- In what phase does DNA replication take place?
- a S Phase...sister chromatids form
- b untwists the double helix at the replication forks
- c segments of repetitive DNA #13, 14, 15, 21 and 22
- d x-ray diffraction crystalography photographer
- e bead-like structures with 140 base pairs of DNA wrapped around a disc of eight histone proteins.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Neurospora research, experiment on fungus and mold - "one gene one enzyme"
- special proteins that help link mucleosomes together for communication and support
- "C", Cytosine
- the smooth strand
- little pieces of DNA on the lagging strand that patches DNA nucleotides.
5 True/False questions
Adenine's bonding pair, "A" → "T", Thymine
Griffith Study → the rough strand
DNA Polymerase → An Enzyme that breaks DNA strands allowing them to untwist them during replication
Q Region → is the large region of a chromosome
RNA Primer → building block for nucleic acids