5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cuer Deus homo? (Why did God become human)
- The Body of Christ (Sacramental Answer)
- a the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ
- b Study of the biblical sacraments (baptism and the Lord's supper)
- c -To teach us
- Retsore us
Four models are not exclusive to one another
- d When Christians received communions; (last supper)
Catholics believe that wine / bread actually become the resurrected body and blood of christ
- e means "and the son" part of the Constantinopolitan Creed
5 Multiple choice questions
- -believed that God created everything, but the things that he created doesn't exist forever and is therefore capable of being corrupt.
- Is Greek for "Soul"
- -Augustus' son
-birthed by Augustus' concubine
-loved very much by Augustus
-He died very young and his death damn near destroyed Augustus
-His name means, "Gift of God/ given by God"
- i. Love God above all things
ii. Love your neighbor as you love yourself
- closeness to the apostles
5 True/False questions
The Primacy of Grace → Christ became human to teach us the truth, the true law, to teach us how to live, the "Law of Love"
Antioch → Emphasized the distinction between the human and the divine part of Jesus
Christ as a Victim → Most popular theory in Western Christianity
The Efficacy of the sacraments → Against the Donatists, Augustine argued that the validity of the sacraments is not dependent upon the holiness of the minister who administers them.
soteriology → Is the study of Christ; What you believe about Jesus.