6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Insured deposits up to a certain amount
- First experiment in regional public planning. Built damns and supplied electricity to rural areas.
- Reaffirmed the right of labor to unionize and ensured fairness in labor and management relationships.
- Gave part time jobs to high school and college students.
- Established social security.
- Created a board of labor leaders that made a code that set minimum prices, wages, work hours, production limits, etc. for each industry.
6 True/False questions
Emergency Banking Relief Act → Provided funds for banks and liquidated unsound banks, then reopened them ten days later
Home Owners Loan Corporation (HOLC) → Helped people refinance their mortgages so they wouldn't lose their homes
Civil Works Administration (CWA) → Offered pointless, made-up jobs to the unemployed like sweeping the streets. Many people disapproved of it.
Public Works Administration (PWA) → Offered pointless, made-up jobs to the unemployed like sweeping the streets. Many people disapproved of it.
Agricultural Adjustment Act (AAA) → Paid farmers subsidies in order not to overproduce. It really hurt sharecroppers and was later declared unconstitutional.
Rural Electrification Administration (REA) → Provided electricity in rural areas.