← Patho Midterm Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A cell that is produced in the thymus and interacts with MHC II molecules would have which of the following surface proteins?
- For an infection to progress to septic shock, which of the following must occur?
- Which of the following hypersensitivity reactions does not involve an antibody response?
- The mother of a 3-year-old child speaks to the pediatrician because the child took several hours to stop bleeding following a minor scrape. Testing reveals that the child has hemophilia A resulting from a deficiency in:
- Thrombocytopenia may be:
- a bacteria must enter the bloodstream
- b Factor VIII
- c Type IV
- d congenital or acquired
- e CD4
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- helper T cells
- ascorbic acid
- hemolytic uremic syndrome
5 True/False Questions
A 35-year-old male is diagnosed with lobar pneumonia (lung infection). Which of the following exudates would be present in highest concentration at the site of this advanced inflammatory response? → Fibrinous
If a person has innate resistance to a disease, the person has _____ immunity. → Natural
Hypersensitivity is best defined as: → replicate their genetic material inside host cells
A 65 year old male presents for a routine checkup. A BP check reveals a systolic pressure of 160mm Hg and a diastolic pressure of 70 mm Hg. Which of the following is the most likely cx of this type of pressure elevation? → Rigidity of the aorta
A severe consequence of SIADH is: → Neurologic damage