5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Luteinizing hormone (LH)
- Posterior pituitary gland
- Anterior pituitary gland
- a Antidiuretic hormone is STORED by the _______.
- b Adrenocorticotropic hormone is made by the _______.
- c Peptide hormes have generally _______ (fast/slow) effects on cells.
- d Targets the male and female gonads. In females, it tagets the ovaries to begin ovulation and begin the development of the corpus luteum. In males in stimulates the testes to make testosterone.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The name of the model in wich certain hormones can go through the cell membrane and affect the production of certain proteins which will stimulate chemical reactions
- The name of hormones made from amino acids
- Antidiuretic hormone is MADE by the _______.
5 True/False Questions
cannot → Steroid hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.
Steroid Hormones → The name of hormones made from cholesterol
Diabeties mellitus → The disease name for lack of production of Insulin by the pancreas is _____.
Testosterone → This hormone responsible for male sexual maturity.
Growth hormone (GH) → The name of hormones made from amino acids