5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Renal cortex
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Posterior pituitary gland
- a Antidiuretic hormone is STORED by the _______.
- c This hormone increases blood sugar.
- d Erythropoetin is made by the ____.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Follicle stimulating hormone is made by the _______.
- Name the two hormones that stimulate Female sexual maturity in alphabetical order.
- Peptide hormes have generally _______ (fast/slow) effects on cells.
- _______ hormones bind to extracellular receptors in the membrane of the cell.
- Prolactin is made by the _______.
5 True/False Questions
Angiotensin → This hormone controls the blood pressure by causing blood vessels to contract or relax.
Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) → This hormone stimulates the thyroid to secrete hormones.
Luteinizing Hormone →
Testosterone → ____ increases the retention by kidneys of sodium and potassium.
X-RH → Steroid hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.