5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Thyroid gland
- Parathyroid gland
- a This hormone responsible for male sexual maturity.
- b Calcitonin is made in the ____.
- d This hormone targets male and female gonads. It stimulates the ova to mature and the release of estrogen in females. In males it stimulates the production of sperm.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Antidiuretic hormone is STORED by the _______.
- The name of hormones made from cholesterol
- _____ stimulates anterior pituitary (found in the hypothalamus)
5 True/False Questions
Pineal Gland →
slow → Steroid hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.
Adrenal Cortex → Stimulates the mammary glands in females to produce breast milk after childbirth.
Calcitonin → ____ decreases calcium in blood plasma.
Thyroid gland →