5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anterior pituitary gland
- Peptide Hormones
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- a The name of hormones made from amino acids
- b The alternative name for Antidiuretic hormone is _______.
- c Steroid hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.
- e Prolactin is made by the _______.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Corticoids are made by the ____.
- Peptide hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.
- The name of the model in wich certain hormones can go through the cell membrane and affect the production of certain proteins which will stimulate chemical reactions
- Steroid hormones have generally _______ (fast/slow) effects on cells.
5 True/False Questions
Anterior pituitary gland → Calcitonin is made in the ____.
Renal cortex → Corticoids are made by the ____.
Parathormone → ____ increases calcuim in blood plasma.
Aldosterone → This hormone responsible for male sexual maturity.
Adrenal Cortex →