5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- positive feedback
- Antidiuretic hormone (ADH)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- b This hormone causes the kidneys to retain water.
- c The name of the process in which the increase of one hormone secretion causes the increase of another hormone secretion
- e Peptide hormones _______ (can/cannot) cross the cell membrane.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ hormones bind to extracellular receptors in the membrane of the cell.
- This hormone controls the blood pressure by causing blood vessels to contract or relax.
- This hormone targets male and female gonads. It stimulates the ova to mature and the release of estrogen in females. In males it stimulates the production of sperm.
5 True/False questions
Adrenal Cortex → Angiotensin is made by the _____.
Thyroxine → This hormone controls the development and action of lymphosites.
Thymosin → This hormone controls the development and action of lymphosites.
Parathormone → ____ increases the retention by kidneys of sodium and potassium.
Adrenal Medulla →