5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thymus gland
- Dwarfism, giantism
- Peptide Hormones
- b ____ increases calcuim in blood plasma.
- c The name of hormones made from amino acids
- d The result of too little or too much Growth Hormone (somatophin). List in alphabetical order
- e Testosterone is made inside the ____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The release of angiotensin drive blood pressure ____ (up/down).
- Parathormone stimulates the ____ (building/breakdown) of bones.
- Thymosin is produce by the ____.
- The term for the outer layer of the adrenal gland.
5 True/False questions
fast → The release of angiotensin drive blood pressure ____ (up/down).
Anterior pituitary gland → Luteinizing hormone is made by the _______.
Adrenal Cortex → Angiotensin is made by the _____.
Hypothalamus → Progesterone is made by inside the ____.
One messenger model → The name of the model in wich certain hormones can go through the cell membrane and affect the production of certain proteins which will stimulate chemical reactions