← ADM 103 Part 2 & 3 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Examination of the anus and rectum.
- b Smell
- c Measures vital capacity of lungs; the air exhaled by deep breathing.
- d Waste product from normal breakdown of muscle tissue. It's removed and excreted by kidneys. High levels reveal questionable function.
- e Electroencephalogram
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Protects patients with pre-existing conditions by ensuring them with continued access to health insurance.
- Sends information about the environment to the brain.
- Impaired oxygen supply can be assessed with arterial blood gas.
- DO make insulin, sometimes too much; "non-insulin dependent"; takes time to develop
- Sense of Taste
5 True/False Questions
SYN or NEB → Small volume nebulizer treatment; vaporizes medication to be inhaled.
Common HIPPA Violations → Protects patients with pre-existing conditions by ensuring them with continued access to health insurance.
Peroral Endoscopy → Insertion of a scope through the mouth to view esophagus, stomach and duodenum.
Renal Calculi/Nephrolithiasis → Inflammation of the covering of the brain and spinal cord.
PKD → Thyroid Stimulating Hormone