← ITHC Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a constant state of natural balance within the body
- b Being predisposed toward or against a particular person or group based upon prior knowledge or assumptions making impartial judgment impossible or unlikely.
- c units of heredity material contained in a person's cells
- d A classification or grouping of people based on their national origin, ancestry, and/or culture.
- e A group or culture that places the mother or oldest female as the authority figure.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the tube that extends from the uterus to the ovary in the female reproductive system
- fairness and straightforwardness of conduct speech
integrity, sincerity, truthfulness, freedom from fraud or guile
- laws that focus on legal relationships between people and the protection of a person's rights
- the artery found on the side of the neck that takes blood from the heart to the brain
- assign a priority
5 True/False Questions
Cultural Assimilation → The process of learning the beliefs and behaviors of a dominant culture and taking on some of the characteristics of that culture.
Patient's Rights → A group or culture that places the father or oldest male as the authority figure.
Contract → an agreement between two or more parties
Acculturation → The values, beliefs, ideas, customs, and behaviors common to a group or community and predominantly passed from one generation to the next or passed as a result of social interaction with one another.
Organizational structure → the act of pressing inward and upward upon a victim who is choking in order to force air up through the trachea and dislodge an object