← math vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- parallel lines
- correlation coefficient
- horizontal line
- a two lines (in the same plane) that have the same slope. all vertical lines and horizontal lines are...
- b ...
- c a number represented by the variable r, where -1≤r≤1, that describes how closely points in a scatter plot cluster around the least-squares line.
- d a line with a slope of 0
- e a mathematical sentence that contains <, >, ≤, ≥, or ≠
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the distance from zero on a number line (always positive)
- two or more monomials that can only differ in there coefficients
- an equation who's graph is a line
- an equation that contains two or more variables
5 True/False Questions
solution of an inequality → a pair of inequalities combined by the words and or or
absolute value equation → ...
slope of a line → a line with a slope of 0
slope intercept form → ...
equation → a statement of equality between two expressions that may be true or false