5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Functional Age
- Country with longest life expectancy
- Living alone
- Average Life Expectancy
- a Japan (81.5 years)
- b 78.1
- c More women live alone (39.7%) than men (18.8%)
- d the ability to perform ADLs. A more essential measure of age than chronological age.
- e 90-99
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Asian, Black, and Hispanic women are much more likely to live with other relatives (35.8, 33.5 and 36.0 respectively)
- 85 and older
- Asian and Hispanic men are more likely to live with other relatives than white or black men.
- Hispanic-Americans at a rate of 322%
5 True/False Questions
Frail elderly → 65-74
Young Old → 85 and older
Old or middle old → 85 and older
Widowed of 65 and older → More men are married than women (59-78% compaired to 14-56%)
Life Expectancy → - the probable number of years that a person will live after a given age. It may be additionally qualified by other charactericists such as race, gender, sex, age, or condition. ect.