5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a form of a verb that can act as an adjective.
- used to separate 1 ind. and 1 dep. clause
- Used to correlate two ideas
- noun formed from the present participle of a verb (ending in -ing)
- word used to connect another word or group of words. Coordinating, correlative, subordinate.
4 True/False Questions
Infinitive → noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
Compound-Complex Sentence → two or more independent clauses + one or more dependent clauses
Complex Sentences → One independent clause + two or more dependent clauses
Clause → noun formed from the present participle of a verb (ending in -ing)