5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Used to correlate two ideas
- noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
- two or more independent clauses + one or more dependent clauses
- two independent clauses joined by semicolon or fanboys coordinating conjunction
- group of words that has a subject and verb.
4 True/False Questions
Coordinating conjunctions → used to separate two ind. clauses FANBOYS - for and nor but or yet so
Conjunctions → form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb
Subordinating conjunctions → used to separate two ind. clauses FANBOYS - for and nor but or yet so
Complex Sentences → One independent clause + two or more dependent clauses