5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
- used to separate 1 ind. and 1 dep. clause
- group of words that has a subject and verb.
- That, which, who, whom, whose. Relative adverb: when
- word used to connect another word or group of words. Coordinating, correlative, subordinate.
4 True/False Questions
Coordinating conjunctions → used to separate two ind. clauses FANBOYS - for and nor but or yet so
Infinitive → form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb
Correlative conjunctions → Used to correlate two ideas
Gerund → noun formed from the present participle of a verb (ending in -ing)