5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- two independent clauses joined by semicolon or fanboys coordinating conjunction
- two or more independent clauses + one or more dependent clauses
- used to separate 1 ind. and 1 dep. clause
- That, which, who, whom, whose. Relative adverb: when
- noun formed from the present participle of a verb (ending in -ing)
4 True/False questions
Appositive → noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
Clause → group of words that has a subject and verb.
Coordinating conjunctions → used to separate two ind. clauses FANBOYS - for and nor but or yet so
Complex Sentences → one independent clause