5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Used to correlate two ideas
- That, which, who, whom, whose. Relative adverb: when
- form of a verb that comes after the word "to" and acts as a noun, adjective, or adverb
- two independent clauses joined by semicolon or fanboys coordinating conjunction
- word used to connect another word or group of words. Coordinating, correlative, subordinate.
4 True/False questions
Complex Sentences → one independent clause
Appositive → noun or pronoun placed after another noun or pronoun to identify, rename, or explain the preceding word.
Gerund → group of words that has a subject and verb.
Participle → a form of a verb that can act as an adjective.