5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a whose wife dies at the end of the play?
- b the Nurse's servant
- c the Nurse really met Romeo at ______ (time)
- d Romeo tells Balthasar that he is going to Juliet's tomb to get a _________
- e At the Capulet monumnet, Romeo kills ________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Romeo is in this city when Balthasar brings him news of Juliet's "death"
- Romeo gives _______ a letter that should be delievered to Mr. Montague first thing in the morning
- "Yes, noise? Then I'll be brief. O happy dagger, THis is thy sheath; there ruse, and let me die." Act 5, Scene 3 (168- 170)
- how long the deathlike state will be after Juliet takes the potion
- who informs Juliet of her cousin's death
5 True/False Questions
Balthasar → Romeo's servant
Rosaline → Romeo is "in love" with this woman who wants to remain chaste
holiday → reason why the apothacary shop was not open
aside → Friar Lawrence scolds the Capulets for their heartless treatment of Juliet when she was alive
Friar Lawrence → "Wisely and slow. They stumble that run fast"