← DIAL FINAL EXAM Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Indirect cost
- Mann-Whitney U
- a Which statistical test is used for dependent ordinal data and independent nominal data?
- b What analysis describes how to draw a line that best fits a scatterplot with the smallest sum of squares?
- c True or false: Meta-analyses are always separate from systematic reviews.
- d If the residual plot has a slope, either positive or negative, what term implies the error related to the X variables?
- e Which type of cost occurs when no money was exchanged between parties, however, one party did pay?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is S(t)=0.5 equal to in a survival analysis?
- What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
- What equation in a survival analysis shows the probability that an individual's survival time exceeds a specific predetermined value?
- The results of a meta-analysis are depicted in what type of plot?
- What is step 2 of a systematic review?
5 True/False Questions
Pharmacoeconomics → What is the science of how people make choices regarding the allocation of scarce resources?
0.00-0.25 → What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be weak?
Economics → What type of dependent data is examined in logistic regression?
False → What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
Outline of eligible studies → Besides PICO and a specific question, what is required in step 1 of a systematic review?