5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- I-squared statistic
- Tertiary literature
- a If the residual plot has a slope, either positive or negative, what term implies the error related to the X variables?
- b What type of literature are systematic reviews/meta-analyses usually considered to be?
- c What statistic tells us the homogeneity of studies used in a systematic review/meta-analysis?
- d True or false: Utility (quality adjusted life years x life years gained) can be a negative value.
- e What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are used in order to visualize cost-effectiveness analyses?
- True or false: H(t) is a rate, not a probability.
- What is the probability that if you survive to t, you will succumb to that event immediately after t?
- Which statistical test is used for dependent dichotomous nominal data and independent nominal data?
- What analysis determines the difference between actual y values and predicted y values in multiple regression analyses?
5 True/False questions
Cochran's Q statistic → What tells us the significance of a systematic review/meta-analysis?
False → What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
False → True or false: In step 3 of a systematic review, the person conducting the study must assess the trials for inclusion and determine a k statistic.
Sensitivity analysis → What is data from individual studies that is pooled quantitatively and reanalyzed using established statistical methods?
Mean survival time → What is the area under a survival analysis curve equal to?