5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Logistic regression
- a What type of data do multiple regression analyses deal with?
- b What type of dependent data is examined in logistic regression?
- c True or false: There is no upper limit for groups that can be examined with the Kaplan-Meier Method in survival analyses.
- d What statistical analysis calculates an odds ratio for data adjusted for other variables?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be strong?
- Which type of cost occurs when pain or suffering is involved?
- What method used in survival analyses depicts a stair-step survival curve and lays out failure events from smallest to largest?
- True or false: Cost-utility analyses are types of cost-benefit analyses.
- True or false: Multiple regression analyses can have more than 1 dependent variable but only 1 independent variable.
5 True/False Questions
False → True or false: Multiple regression analyses should not have any independent or dependent outliers.
K statistic → True or false: Cost-effectiveness analyses are multidimensional.
Sensitivity analysis → Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis takes into consideration quality of life?
Spearman rho → Which statistical test is used for dependent ordinal data and independent ordinal data?
Cost-utility analysis → Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis looks at the return on investment?