5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Odds Ratio
- Log-Rank Test
- a What is e^(beta) equal to in logistic regression?
- b What is the science of how people make choices regarding the allocation of scarce resources?
- c What test is used to compare survival analysis curves?
- d True or false: Poorly designed trials can only be excluded from a systematic review if they fail to meet prespecified criteria.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the level of agreement equal to in systematic reviews?
- Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis examines cost and benefit in terms of currency?
- What is value equal to?
- True or false: Hand searching for articles in systematic reviews is frowned upon as the articles were never published and are not statistically and clinically significant.
- What acronym is used for step 1 in systematic review conduction?
5 True/False questions
Kaplan-Meier Method → What method used in survival analyses depicts a stair-step survival curve and lays out failure events from smallest to largest?
Paired t-test → Which type of cost occurs when money physically exchanges hands between two parties?
False → True or false: Cost-effectiveness analyses do not consider cost-effectiveness equivalent to cost-saving.
Beta → What is equal to ln(odds ratio)?
Sensitivity analysis → What type of sub-analysis is used during a cost-effectiveness analysis to test it against changes in uncertain estimates?