5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Censored data
- Mann-Whitney U
- a What type of data do multiple regression analyses deal with?
- b Which statistical test is used for dependent ordinal data and independent nominal data?
- c True or false: Dependent data must be normally distributed in multiple regression analyses.
- d How many possible outcomes exist for a decision tree examining the cost-effectiveness of a drug?
- e What type of data in a survival analysis is labeled as such if an event did not occur in a patient (ie. lost, withdrew, study ended prior to event)?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What step in a systematic review does a meta-analysis of the data?
- Which type of cost occurs when money physically exchanges hands between two parties?
- True or false: If a log-rank test evaluates two kaplan-meier curves with a p=0.03, this means that there in no difference between the survival curves.
- What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
- What type of literature are systematic reviews/meta-analyses usually considered to be?
5 True/False Questions
No linear relationship exists → What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
Odds Ratio → What is e^(beta) equal to in logistic regression?
Sensitivity analysis → What type of sub-analysis is used during a cost-effectiveness analysis to test it against changes in uncertain estimates?
Quality/Cost → What is value equal to?
False → True or false: Multiple regression analyses can have more than 1 dependent variable but only 1 independent variable.