5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Normal distribution
- Direct cost
- Peto test
- a What survival analysis test weighs out survival time in an earlier part of the curve more heavily than other parts of the curve?
- b True or false: In step 3 of a systematic review, the person conducting the study must assess the trials for inclusion and determine a k statistic.
- c Which type of cost occurs when money physically exchanges hands between two parties?
- d What assumption must be made for the independent values in multiple regression analyses?
- e What type of dependent data is examined in logistic regression?
5 Multiple choice questions
- If the residual plot has a slope, either positive or negative, what term implies the error related to the X variables?
- What is the type and strength of a linear relationship?
- Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent nominal data with more than 2 groups?
- What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be strong?
- What equation in a survival analysis shows the probability that an individual's survival time exceeds a specific predetermined value?
5 True/False questions
Systematic Review → What is the level of agreement equal to in systematic reviews?
Odds Ratio → What is e^(beta) equal to in logistic regression?
Mean survival time → What is S(t)=0.5 equal to in a survival analysis?
True → What is equal to ln(odds ratio)?
0.00-0.25 → What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be weak?