5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tertiary literature
- Odds Ratio
- ANOVA F test
- a What type of literature are systematic reviews/meta-analyses usually considered to be?
- b What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be weak?
- c True or false: Dependent data must be normally distributed in multiple regression analyses.
- d What is e^(beta) equal to in logistic regression?
- e Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent nominal data with more than 2 groups?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What type of relationship must be assumed between independent and dependent variables in multiple regression analyses?
- Regression minimizes what?
- Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent nominal data with 1 group?
- True or false: Multiple regression analyses can have more than 1 dependent variable but only 1 independent variable.
- Which type of cost occurs when money physically exchanges hands between two parties?
5 True/False questions
Peto test → What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
Beta → True or false: Utility (quality adjusted life years x life years gained) can be a negative value.
Kaplan-Meier Method → What method used in survival analyses depicts a stair-step survival curve and lays out failure events from smallest to largest?
0.75-1.00 → What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be strong?
True → True or false: Cost-effectiveness analyses are multidimensional.