← DIAL FINAL EXAM Test
5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Slope of the line
- a What is beta equal to in logistic regression?
- b True or false: Multiple regression analyses can have more than 1 dependent variable but only 1 independent variable.
- c True or false: Cost-effectiveness analyses do not consider cost-effectiveness equivalent to cost-saving.
- d What is the symbol for the coefficient of multiple determination?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is equal to ln(odds ratio)?
- What are used in order to visualize cost-effectiveness analyses?
- True or false: Dependent data must be normally distributed in multiple regression analyses.
- What must be determined when adding a new X variable to a multiple regression analysis to determine if that data effects the Y values?
- What test is performed in multiple regression analyses to determine if the model is significant?
5 True/False Questions
Correlation → What analysis describes how to draw a line that best fits a scatterplot with the smallest sum of squares?
Hazard → What is the probability that if you survive to t, you will succumb to that event immediately after t?
False → True or false: We want to minimize the amount of confounders we add to multiple regression analyses.
0.00-0.25 → What range of correlation coefficient is considered to be weak?
Heteroscedasticity → If the residual plot has a slope, either positive or negative, what term implies the error related to the X variables?