5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Paired t-test
- Logit of P(y|x)
- Survival analysis
- a True or false: Multiple regression analyses can have more than 1 dependent variable but only 1 independent variable.
- b What is ln(P(y|x)/(1-P(y|x)) called in logistic regression?
- c What analysis describes how to draw a line that best fits a scatterplot with the smallest sum of squares?
- d What statistical analysis analyzes survival or time-to-event data?
- e Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent nominal data with 1 group?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True or false: Cost-effectiveness analyses take into consideration quality of life.
- Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis looks at a result in dollars per change in outcome?
- What type of literature are systematic reviews/meta-analyses usually considered to be?
- What statistic tells us the homogeneity of studies used in a systematic review/meta-analysis?
- What is equal to ln(odds ratio)?
5 True/False Questions
False → True or false: Meta-analyses are always separate from systematic reviews.
Kaplan-Meier Method → What method used in survival analyses depicts a stair-step survival curve and lays out failure events from smallest to largest?
Cox proportional hazards model → What model is used to predict hazard in multivariate survival data?
ANOVA F test → Which statistical test is used for dependent interval/ratio data and independent nominal data with more than 2 groups?
Cost-benefit analysis → Which type of pharmacoeconomic analysis looks at the return on investment?