5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- standard equation of a circle
- Exterior of a circle
- Intersepted Arc
- a the arc that lies in the interior of an inscribed angle and has endpoints on the angle.
- b sjfbvsjfvbaj.kgabsjkthsdjkvb as.kghafs.ghkdfjghadl.ajsfhgjasbfdl
- c the distance from the center to any given point
- d Consists of the points that are outside the circle.
- e (x-h)^2 + (y-k)^2 = r^2
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a segments whose endpoints are on the circle
- a point equal distance from any given point on the circle
- the point where a tangent intersects a circle
- arcs that have the same measure and are in the same circle or in congruent circles
- part of a circle that measures less than 180
5 True/False Questions
Secant → a line that intersects a circle in one point
Inscribed angle → A polygon whose vertices all lie on a circle.
secant segment → a segment that intersects a circle in two point, with one point as an endpoint of the segment
external secant segment → portion of secant segment that lies outside of circle
Major arc → part of a circle that measures less than 180