5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mountain Gap
- Wanted to trade with indians, wanted to find pacific ocean, were criminals that were chased out
- James II, William and Mary
- a An opening that helps get over mountains
- b The frontier offered people ____________
- c King __________ was removed during this Revolution and __________ and __________ took over as King and Queen
- d Give three reasons why people wanted to move west
- e The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Colonies owned by individuals
- The people of England who couldn't pay their bills were sent to ________ _________ and James Oglethorpe planned to bring many of them to _________
- Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
- Jail for people who could not pay their bills
- The flow of water changes direction at a _________ _________
5 True/False questions
Proprietary, Individuals → The three __________ Colonies were owned by ______
Glorious Revolution, 1688 → An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
Kentake → An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
Appalachian Mountains, Great Smoky, Allegheny, White, Green → The mountain chain running down the east coast is the ________ __________. Name four of the 8 parts
Royal → The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies