5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- James II, William and Mary
- Divine Right
- Proprietary Colonies
- a The frontier offered people ____________
- b Colonies owned by individuals
- c King __________ was removed during this Revolution and __________ and __________ took over as King and Queen
- d What were the English lawmakers called
- e A right from god to be king
5 Multiple choice questions
- What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
- Since the land wasn't right, __________ farming was the only kind in england
- Why did the british not want the people to move west
- The _________ ________ took place in England in the year _________
- King James II wanted to be ____________ __________ and have all the power. He believed he had the ___ _______ to rule
5 True/False questions
Mountain Gap, Wilderness Road → Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
Frontier → The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
Debtors Prison, Georgia → Jail for people who could not pay their bills
Subsistence Farming → Growing enough only for yourself
Debtors Prison → Jail for people who could not pay their bills