5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mountain Gap
- Because they would have to spend money to build forts and send soldiers to the people
- Glorious Revolution, 1688
- Brave, Accurate, Honest, Dependable
- Proprietary, Individuals
- a The _________ ________ took place in England in the year _________
- b The three __________ Colonies were owned by ______
- c An opening that helps get over mountains
- d Why did the british not want the people to move west
- e What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- King __________ was removed during this Revolution and __________ and __________ took over as King and Queen
- A king who does not share any power
- Growing enough only for yourself
- Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
- The people of England who couldn't pay their bills were sent to ________ _________ and James Oglethorpe planned to bring many of them to _________
5 True/False Questions
Debtors Prison → The people of England who couldn't pay their bills were sent to ________ _________ and James Oglethorpe planned to bring many of them to _________
Proprietary Colonies → Colonies controlled by the king of England with leaders appointed by him
Mountain Divide → An opening that helps get over mountains
Royal → The eight colonies that were controlled by the king of England were called __________ colonies
Kentake → The indian name for Meadowland is __________.