5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Debtors Prison
- Appalachian Mountains, Great Smoky, Allegheny, White, Green
- Subsistence Farming
- Debtors Prison, Georgia
- Glorious Revolution, 1688
- a The mountain chain running down the east coast is the ________ __________. Name four of the 8 parts
- b The people of England who couldn't pay their bills were sent to ________ _________ and James Oglethorpe planned to bring many of them to _________
- c Growing enough only for yourself
- d Jail for people who could not pay their bills
- e The _________ ________ took place in England in the year _________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The name of the way through the Appalachian Mountains built by Daniel Boone
- The flow of water changes direction at a _________ _________
- Name three continents that were included in the triangular trade.
- A king who does not share any power
- The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
5 True/False Questions
Triangular Trade → An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
Royal Colonies → Colonies owned by individuals
Mountain Gap → An opening that helps get over mountains
Mountain Gap, Wilderness Road → Daniel Boone found an indian trail through a ________ _________ and this later became known as the ___________ _________.
Brave, Accurate, Honest, Dependable → What kind of people could make it on the frontier?