5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Proprietary Colonies
- Because they would have to spend money to build forts and send soldiers to the people
- Mountain Divide
- Brave, Accurate, Honest, Dependable
- a Colonies owned by individuals
- b The indian name for Meadowland is __________.
- c What kind of people could make it on the frontier?
- d Why did the british not want the people to move west
- e The place in high mountains where waters change direction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Give three reasons why people wanted to move west
- An event in 1688 where the english got rid of King JamesII
- An indian word meaning "Meadowland"
- The mountain chain running down the east coast is the ________ __________. Name four of the 8 parts
- Trading different items between Europe, Africa, and The Colonies
5 True/False Questions
Debtors Prison → Jail for people who could not pay their bills
Frontier → On the edge of civilization
Wilderness Road → The name of the way through the Appalachian Mountains built by Daniel Boone
Absolute Monarch → A king who does not share any power
Parliament → What were the English lawmakers called